- $18 - $20
Verified per hourSonepar USA • 8h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourFive Below • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per hourLidl • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourUlta Beauty • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourStaples • 4h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourLa-Z-Boy • 8h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourGreen Brook Chevrolet • 8h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourFive Below • 30d ago Urgently hiring
Sales Associate (RIS) - Full-time / Part-time
|Location|| 1144 SOUTH AVE |
Plainfield, New Jersey
About this job
Crew positions are entry level opportunities with both full and part time possibilities to fit your schedule. As one would expect, cash handling, fuel transactions, cleaning, and stocking are part of the role with some foodservice positions specifically tasked with food prep and foodservice safety. What you might not expect is the camaraderie of the store team and fun interactions with customers. Cashier, customer service, retail or foodservice experience is great, but not required. If you have a positive attitude, our training programs will prepare you to excel in the role.
What we bring:
• A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training so they can confidently provide excellent customer service to our customers every time they visit.
• A strong “promote from within” philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
• Schedule flexibility! We have full-time and part-time opportunities that will work with your schedule.
Our benefits include:
• 401k plan
• Paid holidays at 2x pay for all hours worked
• Paid vacation (full-time positions)
• Tuition Reimbursement including GED and Adoption Assistance
• Exciting incentive and rewards programs
What you bring:
• A desire for meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit.
• Commitment to maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is always customer ready.
• Ability to ensure proper food preparation and presentation including making one of our customer-favorites….coffee!
• Excellence in cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting our rewards loyalty program.
• Ability to follow proper health code guidelines.
• The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
7-Eleven, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
A copy of the complete job description, which includes the minimum requirements and essential functions of the position, is available here: .