Similar available jobs
in Fishers, IN
Est. $17.81 - $28.63 Full-time Fishers, IN 46038 Urgently Hiring $16.00 / hour Full-time, Part-time Fishers, IN 46038 Urgently Hiring
Apex Focus Group Inc.
Admin Assistant - Remote Work
Est. $14.41 - $18.61 Full-time, Part-time Fishers, IN 46085
Curbside Express Lead
Est. $28.90 - $61.27 Full-time, Part-time Fishers, IN 46085 Urgently Hiring
$9.00 - $12.00 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Fishers, IN 46038 Est. $17.81 - $28.63 Full-time Fishers, IN 46038 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.81 - $28.63 Full-time Fishers, IN 46038 Urgently Hiring $16.00 / hour Full-time, Part-time Fishers, IN 46085 Urgently Hiring $15.00 / hour Full-time, Part-time Fishers, IN 46085 Urgently Hiring
Senior Night Crew Team Leader - Full-time / Part-time
Fishers, IN 46085
Job SummarySenior Night Crew Team Leaders are honest, engaging, respectful and display a curiosity for food. Managers are an integral part of our Company's distinct points of difference. Our Overnight Team Leaders are key players in managing the Overnight Team. In addition to providing unparalleled guest service and developing an amazing team, you'll be the one we look to stay on top of department records, processes, standards and methods. Leaders are accountable for the operating performance of the assigned department(s) at all times. Be a Leader by representing the organization in a professional manner. Promote and develop individuals with mutual respect, inclusion, diversity and dignity. Coach Team Members on a regular basis with timely feedback — identify opportunities for development and coach for success.
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
- Experience Desired: Prior management experience in grocery operations/retail or related field; Customer Service Experience; Knowledge of Market District operational procedures; Ability to read and interpret Profit and Loss statement
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one or some combination of the following tasks:
1. interview, select and train Team Members;
2. direct the work of Team Members;
3. appraise Team Members’ productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;
5. discipline Team Members;
6. plan the work;
7. distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the store;
9. manage the budget for your department or location;
10. manage inventory for your department or location; or
11. monitor or implement compliance measures
Direct, oversee, and evaluate training provided to department Team Members to reduce turnover, promote efficiency and control labor costs.
- Provide motivational leadership to an amazing team by focusing on respect and by setting an exemplary example.
- Identify strengths and opportunities of the team and think strategically when making moves and scheduling.
- Develop future leaders, identify Team Members who are poised to rise through the ranks and remember our people are our best asset!
- Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, giving each Team Member a voice.
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work: for Team Members, for guests and for products.
- Inspire the team and our guests with a passion for food and a willingness to go the extra mile to provide the best product.
- Set and reach aggressive sales and profit goals by making suggestions when appropriate, while also managing shrink.
- Establish an ongoing communication plan with the team, ensuring that all Team Members are informed and prepared to put their best food forward!
- Communicate with the merchandising team to ensure that promotions are properly communicated to Team Members and guests.
- Make innovative plans and suggestions to improve our business.
About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office, we are working together to put food on shoppers' tables and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Easy apply food service supervisor jobs
in Fishers, IN
Shift Manager/cashier 3rd shift
Est. $13.15 - $18.48 Part-time, Full-time Indianapolis, IN 46221 Urgently Hiring