Similar available jobs
in Clayville, NY
Gig Chadwicks, NY 13319 Start Earning Gig Sauquoit, NY 13456 Start Earning
Drive with DoorDash
Gig Chadwicks, NY 13319 Start Earning
Drive with DoorDash
Gig Sauquoit, NY 13456 Start Earning
Associate Screener RA/Pilot Plant 7th Shift-Onsite - Full-time
Clayville, NY 13322
Country:United States of America
Location:PW106: Clayville 2395 Main Street, Clayville, NY, 13322 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
This position is 7th Shift: 4 x 10 hrs (Mon-Thurs 2 pm - 12 am.)
Summary of Responsibilities: Process super alloy powder within the confines of an environmentally controlled, isolated area.
- HS Diploma or GED
- US Person due to government contracts
- Perform basic mathematical calculations
- Basic reading skills
- Basic PIV operation
- Basic hoist operation
- Communicate with co-workers
- Must follow directions precisely
- Ability to push, pull, and lift within specified weight restrictions
- Physically capable of wearing a tight fitting half mask respirator
- Ability to operate basic hand tools
- Must follow written work instructions
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs independently
- Must be comfortable to work from heights up to 60 feet Must be physically capable of: bending, lifting, squatting, twisting, overhead reaching, standing on feet for long period of time – up to 8 hrs, and climbing stairs.
- Basic powder sizing theory
- Basic machine maintenance
- Screen & blend powder metals
- Ensure work is accurate
- Adhere to quality clean room procedures
- May be required to carry out tasks not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this position in support of department objectives and to develop one’s skills
- Adhere to ACE guidelines and perform ACE duties as required
- Adhere to all EH & S guidelines, including wearing of required personal protective equipment
What is my role type? In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is Onsite. Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance workers, as they are essential to the development of our engines. Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this to read the Policy and Terms
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 16 years or older