Similar available jobs
in Anchorage, AK
- Medical Solutions • 2d ago
est. per hourAlaska Digestive Center • 6h ago New
Pediatric Medical Surgical Unit - Registered Nurse
Anchorage, AK 99508
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 12 months of Pediatric Medical Surgical Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Alaska license in hand at the time of application.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Candidates must be willing to care for COVID-19 patients.
No Block Scheduling requests Any special scheduling requests must be made with Manager upon arrival at facility.
BLS and PALS must be AHA.
• AUTO OFFER - NO INTERVIEW: Please request an interview for one match from this facility at a time. You will not interview with the hiring manager if the facility chooses to extend an offer to you for this position. All time off requests must be submitted at application. Scheduling requests must be worked out with the manager directly upon starting the assignment. Any offers for this job will require a clear “Yes” or “No” response from the nurse within 24hrs or the offer must be declined.
Maximum days off: 10 days
2 references from last 12 months (Any reference type)
Copy of identification not required to apply
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: AK
- Certifications: Basic Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-11-07
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3