Similar available jobs
in Seneca, SC
Est. $8.63 - $11.29 Gig Seneca, SC 29678 Start Earning Est. $8.63 - $11.29 Gig Seneca, SC 29678 Start Earning Est. $8.63 - $11.29 Gig Seneca, SC 29672 Start Earning Est. $8.63 - $11.29 Gig West union, SC 29696 Start Earning Est. $9.13 - $18.36 Gig Seneca, SC 29672 Start Earning Est. $8.63 - $11.29 Gig West union, SC 29696 Start Earning Est. $8.63 - $11.29 Gig West union, SC 29696 Start Earning Est. $9.13 - $18.36 Gig West union, SC 29696 Start Earning Est. $8.63 - $11.29 Gig Seneca, SC 29672 Start Earning
Delivery Driver - Full-time / Part-time
Seneca, SC 29672
WHO WE ARE:
Ayvaz Pizza (Franchisee of Pizza Hut) is hiring Delivery Drivers who will be responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the restaurant. The Delivery Driver assists with ensuring that each visit by a customer result in a friendly and personalized service with great food that is promptly delivered in a clean and inviting environment.
We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic team player to join our team! The Delivery Driver position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Personable, Results-oriented self-starter, a go-getter.
- Team contributor and leader who thrives in a fast-paced setting.
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an integral member of the Operations Team, this position is responsible for:
· A clean driving record. Safety is our priority for you and our customers. We ask that you arrive and return safely in accordance with local, state and federal laws
- Friendly demeanor. Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, processes payments, and responds appropriately to customer issues. Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers, and managers
- Keen sense of cleanliness. Maintains Health and Safety standards in work areas to include car.
- Performs duties at multiple workstations
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts.
- Dress for success. Follows uniform and grooming standards and policies.
- Completing delegated cleaning assignments in a timely manner
- Operates cash register or point of sale devices, as needed, and uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate additional sales opportunities.
- Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals.
HERE’S WHAT Skills & Knowledge YOU WILL NEED:
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Good written, math and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable transportation.
- 18 years old to operate a motorized vehicle.
- Possess all documents and permits required by state & federal law (keep an updated copy of insurance policy with your name applied).
- Flexible work availability
- Results oriented and customer focused
- Previous customer service work experience helpful
SOME Perks & Benefits (Based on eligibility requirements:)
- A discount program that has discounts on things like glasses, hearing aids, weight loss programs, step tracking devices, shoes, etc.
- A provider finder/cost estimation tool, allowing members to find in-network providers and get a cost estimation before the visit
- A wellness program, where earning points for things like achieve step goals, can be redeemed to purchase wellness related items
- A gym membership network, where employees may be able to go to their local gym, for less than the cost of a traditional membership.
- A pregnancy planning tool, that helps track fertility, baby growth, milestones, etc.
- Receive your GED credentials at no cost to you.
The Company reserves the right to conduct a background check of its employees, and your employment may be conditioned on satisfactory results.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity employer
Easy apply driver jobs
in Seneca, SC
Pizza and then some
Delivery Driver $15-$20 average
15-20 per hour average Part-time, Full-time Easley, SC 29640 Urgently Hiring