Host(ess) - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$15 per hour
| 4701 Firestone Blvd
South Gate, California
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
To present a positive first impression of TGI Fridays friendliness, excellent service and high standards. To greet Guests upon arrival, ensure Guest dining experience is excellent and to bid Guests farewell as they leave.
- Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact.
- Uses visual cues to seat Guests in either the bar or dining area depending on their preference.
- Inform Guest of current promotion and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff.
- Promptly answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service.
- Manage the flow of Guests into the Dining and Bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate.
- Tend to special Guest needs and requests.
- Following all relevant brand standards to deliver Fridays Service Style.
- Is observant to Guests’ needs throughout dining experience to ensure they receive high quality service (i.e. notice a drink refill is needed while seating another Guest and ensuring the drink is refilled prior to getting back to the door).
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Identifying and handling special needs or requests from Guests
- Ensuring expedient seating of Guests
- Seating Guests in bar area or dining area
- Follows Fridays Service Standards for greeting Guests
- Consistently fulfill the Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities above
- Guest satisfaction scores
- Must be able to carry natural conversations with Guests without sounding scripted or intrusive
- Must be able to read menus
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to Guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance
- Must be able to clearly communicate Guests’ needs to W/Ws, Bussers, Managers, etc.
- Must be able to hear well in a loud environment in order to answer telephone and respond to Guest requests
- Must be able to walk and stand during entire shift
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and wipe
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to guests
- Must be able to understand requests for assistance
- Must be able to carry trays or supplies (10-30 lbs.)
DISCLAIMER: THE CONTENT WITHIN THIS DOCUMENT REPRESENTS THE ROLE OF A TGI FRIDAYS INC. EMPLOYEE. FRANCHISEES MAY INCLUDE DIFFERENT OR ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS. PLEASE VERIFY ACTUAL REQUIREMENTS DURING THE INTERVIEW.