| Estimated Pay
|$16 per hour
| 4701 Firestone Blvd
South Gate, California
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
To provide Guests and Team Members with clean and sanitized utensils, plateware, glassware and equipment.
- Provide Guests and Team Members with clean and sanitized utensils, plateware, glassware and equipment according to Ecosure standards.
- Ensure dishes and cookware are sanitized and available as needed.
- Maintain daily cleanliness and maintenance of dish machine.
- Clean and sanitize service area and kitchen throughout shift.
- Complete assigned prep work and beautification duties.
- Trouble-shoot dishwasher machine malfunctions.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate, which will be conducive to maximum Team Member morale, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- At all times provides a favorable image of TGI Fridays to promote its aims and objectives and foster and enhance recognition and acceptance of all of its areas and endeavors.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Guest Experience
- Issues around cleanliness and sanitation
- Ecosure results meet/exceed company standards
- Consistently fulfill the Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities above
- Guest satisfaction scores
- Cleanliness and sanitation
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks, while maintaining required standards of operation, in daily activities.
- Must also be able to perform duties that ensure Guest satisfaction.
- Must follow handling and sanitation procedures and use extreme caution with utensils, plateware, glassware and equipment to avoid breakage.
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 70 lbs., up to 20 times per shift: places these items on high shelves and in walk-in freezers
- Must be able to frequently bend and stoop
- Must be able to work frequently in a hot and damp environment
- Must be able to speak clearly to communicate orders to other cooks and expediter
- Must be able to hear cooks’ and W/W’s requests in the midst of loud background noise
- Must be able to stack, walk and move during entire shift
- Must be able to frequently immerse hands in water
DISCLAIMER: THE CONTENT WITHIN THIS DOCUMENT REPRESENTS THE ROLE OF A TGI FRIDAYS INC. EMPLOYEE. FRANCHISEES MAY INCLUDE DIFFERENT OR ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS. PLEASE VERIFY ACTUAL REQUIREMENTS DURING THE INTERVIEW.