Crew Member - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$11 per hour|
|Location|| 700 N. Main Street |
About this job
Wendy's fast food restaurant is looking Crew Members to join our fun, energetic, and fast-paced team!
As a Wendy's Crew Member, you'll enjoy the benefits of working in a fun, fast-paced environment where uniforms are provided, meal discounts are granted, and there is plenty of room for career advancement. Who knows, this could be your first step to a huge career!
The Wendy's Crew Member is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our guests. Our customers are our number one priority, and if you feel the same way, you are guaranteed to succeed with Wendy's.
As the Crew Member, some of your responsibilities may be to:
- Interact with customers in a pleasant and up-beat fashion
- Be punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, reliable, and, above all, honest
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance
- Follow food safety procedures
- Maintain a safe working condition
- Anticipate and identify problems and help find solutions
- Follow the direction of the Shift Supervisor and/or Wendy's manager
The ideal Wendy’s Crew Member maintains a professional appearance while providing high-quality customer service. He or she must be able to work in a team setting.
Become part of our Wendy's team.
- Interacts with customers in a pleasant and up-beat fashion
- Is punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, reliable, and, above all, honest
- Maintains a neat and clean appearance
- Follows food safety procedures
- Maintains a safe working condition
- Anticipates and identifies problems and helps find solutions
- Follows the direction of the Shift Supervisor and/or Wendy's manager
- Must be at least 16 years old (under 18 requires work permit)
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills
- Willingness to work on your feet
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Up-beat and engaging personality
- Able to lift 35 pounds to waist level
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Exhibit a sense of urgency
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discounts