Deli Manager - Full-time / Part-time
300 Ne 36th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Position Title: Deli Manager
Supervisor: Assistant Branch Manager
FLSA: Full-Time, 8-10 hour shift, Salary
Restaurant Depot is a wholesale cash-and-carry foodservice distributor. Our mission is to provide our customers with Savings, Selection & Service, 7 Days a Week. Our customers are a targeted group: independent restaurants, caterers, and not-for-profits. We offer these customers the right products, at competitive prices, in the quantities they need, every day of the week. We are a privately-owned, multi-billion-dollar company and operate 150+ warehouses & distribution centers in 37 states.
The Deli Manager works to ensure that all available product in the warehouse is out for sale and maintained with the strictest freshness policies in accordance with Company direction and HACCP Guidelines. Also works to develop relationships with customers that drive sales goals, minimize losses & provide a mutual benefit for all.
- Demonstrate teamwork to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant, safe working and shopping environment.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service by demonstrating sincerity, patience, and respect in all customer interactions
- Effectively communicate with customers and respond to questions and requests in a timely manner.
- Operate equipment (e.g., box cutter, knives, scales, compactor, hi-los, scooters, scissor lifts) according to company & OSHA guidelines.
- Follow basic product handling procedures in accordance with company & HACCP policy. Always working with our “Always Fresh” mentality.
- Responsible for product presentation, rotation, labeling, replenishment & backstock organization.
- Ensure in-stock position of available product while monitoring inventory levels through frequent cycle counts.
- Maintain working knowledge of all warehouse equipment.
- Gain and demonstrate a high level of operational execution and product knowledge.
- Ensure consistent execution of all Department operating procedures in accordance with Corporate Audit.
- Utilize accomplished selling skills to secure additional sales and use suggestive selling techniques to increase sales of products.
- Communicate code dating issues and shrink opportunities and monitor product quality to reduce shrink.
- Plan work duties appropriately during the scheduled shift to accomplish all assigned tasks. Maintain high cleanliness standards; clean as you go, inclusive of washing, cleaning, sweeping, mopping.
- Assist senior managers with interviewing, hiring & scheduling needs.
- Adhere to all local, state & federal laws, and company guidelines; comply with and reinforce all food safety and safety regulations/guidelines/procedures and programs; report all issues and illegal activity, including robbery, theft, or fraud.
- Assist general team members as needed.
- Assist in other areas of the warehouse as needed and requested.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Ability to develop and train team members, build relationships, utilize skills of team members most appropriately.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Ability to manage warehouse operations effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide instructions to team members.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working warehouse environment
- Warehouse, retail and/or customer service experience is a plus
- Must be able to perform basic functions on a handheld scanner, desktop computer and calculator
Physical demands include, but are not limited to:
- Walking/standing on concrete up to 10 hours/day
- Frequently turning, standing, reaching, stooping, and/or bending
- Frequently pushing/pulling objects 500 to 1,500 lbs.
- Frequently lifting/carrying objects more than 60 lbs.
- Requires frequent exposure to cold/freezing temperatures
- Equipment in motion (forklifts, electric pallet jacks, scooters)
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Company Matched 401K
- Vacation, Sick & Personal PTO
- Bonus Opportunity
I fully understand the responsibilities and qualifications required for this job. Furthermore, I find that I can perform the required functions.
Full-time, Part-time Oklahoma city, OK 73118 Start Earning Full-time, Part-time Oklahoma city, OK 73107 Start Earning Est. $8.40 - $10.12 Full-time, Part-time Oklahoma city, OK 73107 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Oklahoma city, OK 73105 Start Earning Est. $8.40 - $10.12 Part-time Oklahoma city, OK 73107 Est. $8.40 - $10.12 Full-time, Part-time Oklahoma city, OK 73107 $14.50 - $18.25 / Hour Full-time, Part-time Oklahoma city, OK 73112 Est. $8.37 - $11.13 Part-time Oklahoma city, OK 73107 Est. $17.98 - $29.58 Full-time, Part-time Oklahoma City, OK 73105