Servers/Runners (Guest Attendant) - Slaughter - Now Hiring
3 days ago
Est. $9.21 - $12.82
Austin, TX 78705
Our Guest Attendants will have the pleasure of serving our theater guests and being their point of contact for a variety of functions within the venue, including check-in, finding their theater, answering questions at the Concierge desk, confirming/taking orders in the theater, delivering food and beverage and processing payments.
They have a laser focus on creating a world-class hospitality experience while staying focused on safety standards so our guests can enjoy a safe, clean, distraction-free, and enjoyable environment. They know that it’s okay to be off-task if they’re on the Mission; To Ensure Every Guest Has An Awesome Experience And Is Excited To Return.
They are the face of the Alamo for our guests and will do what it takes to make them feel welcome and cared for.
To Ensure EVERY Guest and Teammate Has An AWESOME Experience And Is EXCITED To Come Back
OUR CORE VALUES
DO THE RIGHT THING
We strive to be a force of good in our company, in our industry and in the world. We stand up for our beliefs even when it is hard. We start from a place of kindness.
We value what is unique about each other and celebrate our differences. We treat each other with respect, support each other’s passions, and help each other grow. We welcome healthy debate but don’t tolerate intolerance. We take this commitment outside our 4 walls, creating neighborhood theaters that are deeply tied to the local community.
Like the crew of the Starship Enterprise™, we seek out new experiences and pursue innovation in all of our work. We take risks and chart new territory. We learn from our mistakes and continuously improve.
GIVE A SH!T
We are passionate about creating awesome experiences. We obsess over every detail and take pride in our work because we know it makes all the difference to our guests and our teammates. Our pursuit of excellence drives us to do our best.
Core Role Responsibilities
- Uphold standards of behavior as defined by the company Core Values, Code of Conduct and Operational Guidelines
- Responsible for all guest-facing interactions and the overall guest experience in the theater
- Maintains the highest safety standards and follows all protocols to keep our teams and guests healthy - is knowledgeable about all Alamo policies and procedures
- Maintains world-class cleanliness standards for the venue - theater seats, handrails, tables, the lobby and commonly touched areas
- Maintains a working knowledge of the films and events playing in our theaters
- Maintains a working knowledge of our core and limited time only “LTO” menu offerings
- Owns the lobby and seating experience - maintains socially distant lines when needed, announces theater seating, guides guests to theaters/facilities as needed, communicates with venue leadership as appropriate
- Troubleshoots guest issues with the support of the management team
- Maintains a positive and team-driven atmosphere
- Maintains assistive listening and close-captioned devices
- Performs assigned opening and closing duties on specified shifts
- Launches and manages the guests’ orders from POS entry to delivery
- Ensure order cards, safety, and guests needs are being taken care of in multiple theaters
- Organizes and leads the theater cleans, ensuring that each occupied seat is marked and cleaned and sanitized before the next film
- Maintains kindness and understanding
- 2+ years experience in high volume restaurant/theater environment a plus
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to execute light lifting, up to 30 lbs
- Must be able to stand in one place for extended periods
- Able to walk up and down stairs many times over a course of hours
- Schedule flexibility - early mornings, late nights, weekends, holidays
- Comfortable with wearing a cloth or face-covering at all times
- Ability to move with caution and operate in a busy/sometimes loud environment
- Active alcohol certification with the applicable state agency
- Active food handlers certification with the applicable state agency
- Being a cinephile is a plus!
What We Offer
- A fun workplace where you can be yourself and do awesome work!
- Free movies & food
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, and voluntary benefits are available for all full-time teammates
Est. $9.21 - $12.82 Part-time Austin, TX 78741 Urgently Hiring Est. $9.21 - $12.82 Part-time Austin, TX 78712 Urgently Hiring $13.00 to $15.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78741 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78741 Est. $13.13 - $21.81 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78741 Est. $9.21 - $12.82 Part-time Austin, TX 78712 Urgently Hiring Est. $9.21 - $12.82 Part-time Austin, TX 78741 Urgently Hiring Est. $9.21 - $12.82 Part-time Austin, TX 78712 Urgently Hiring Est. $9.21 - $12.82 Part-time Austin, TX 78741 Urgently Hiring Est. $8.55 - $12.96 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78752 Urgently Hiring Est. $8.55 - $12.96 Full-time Austin, TX 78752 Urgently Hiring Est. $8.55 - $12.96 Full-time Austin, TX 78748 Urgently Hiring $25.00 to $35.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78746 $2.13 plus tips (servers) $11.00 plus (cooks) Part-time, Full-time Austin, TX 78744 Urgently Hiring Est. $8.55 - $12.96 Full-time Austin, TX 78748 Urgently Hiring $25.00 to $35.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Cedar Park, TX 78613 $25.00 to $35.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Round Rock, TX 78665 Est. $8.55 - $12.96 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78759
Nearby Job TitlesRestaurant Cook Jobs Registered Nurse Jobs Waiter/Waitress Jobs Food Service Supervisor Jobs Fast Food Preparation Worker Jobs
Nearby LocationsAustin, TX Jobs Round rock, TX Jobs Cedar park, TX Jobs Pflugerville, TX Jobs Texas Jobs
Nearby CompaniesUniversity of Texas at Austin Jobs Xanterra Travel Collection Jobs Alamo Drafthouse Jobs Care.com Jobs U.S. Army Jobs
Nearby CategoriesPart-time Jobs Full-time Jobs Gig Jobs
Posting ID: 798768488 Posted: 2023-01-27 Job Title: Server