Cook - Now Hiring
6731 South Avenue
Youngstown, OH 44512
Prep and Line Cooks ensure that each Fan receives an unforgettable meal. Prepares dishes according to Primanti Bros. recipes and specifications in a timely manner.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
PLAYER MAY BE REQUIRED TO FULFILL OBLIGATIONS OF SEVERAL OR ALL POSITIONS
- Prepares a variety of food, with diverse methods of preparation and adheres to specific product and prep handling procedures and plate presentation on all stations including – Appetizer, Bread & Fries, Grill, Pizza, and Salad.
- Prepares all food items required on Prep List, labels all food according to Shelf Life Chart.
- Completes assigned prep work to stock and set up stations as necessary.
- Adheres to all safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Follows proper HACCP temperature procedures, and temping product when appropriate.
- Uses Waste Log and Cooldown Charts when appropriate.
- Prepares all orders to recipe specifications and in a timely manner.
- Communicates ticket times and potential problems with Service Assistant, Coach, Bartender, or Server as needed.
- Ensures proper rotation of all products and stocks product to par.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all Players to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Helps team to stay caught up with dishes in the dish area.
- Completes the opening, shift change, and closing checklists found in multi-colored wall units as well as weekly and monthly cleaning tasks.
- Performs other duties as needed per Coach request.
- Ability to write and read the English language.
- Good communication skills, friendly, and people oriented.
- Enthusiastic, dependable, courteous, able to multitask.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- Stands 100% of the shift.
- Lifts and carries weights of up to 50 lbs. during shift.
- Able to hold items with hands (knives, pans) for extended periods of time, with up to 5lbs of weight.
- Frequent bending and stooping.
- Works frequently in a hot environment and/or with an open flame.
- Frequently works with sharp knives and utensils.
- Frequently works with hot plates.
- May use slicers or other kitchen machinery.
- Able to read tickets.
- Able to communicate with Coach and other Players to ensure Fan satisfaction.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by Player assigned to this job. Essential functions of this job are described under the heading above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Est. $9.30 - $12.59 Full-time, Part-time Youngstown, OH 44514 Urgently Hiring Est. $9.30 - $12.59 Full-time, Part-time Youngstown, OH 44514 Urgently Hiring Est. $9.30 - $11.68 Full-time, Part-time Poland, OH 44514 Urgently Hiring Est. $10.99 - $17.05 Full-time, Part-time Boardman, OH 44514 Est. $9.30 - $10.27 Full-time, Part-time Boardman, OH 44514 up to $12/hour Full-time, Part-time Poland, OH 44514 up to $12/hour Full-time, Part-time Poland, OH 44514 up to $12/hour Full-time, Part-time Poland, OH 44514 12.00 - 15.00 Full-time, Teen Poland, OH 44514 Est. $10.68 - $14.69 Full-time, Part-time Youngstown, OH 44512 Urgently Hiring Est. $10.68 - $14.69 Full-time, Part-time Niles, OH 44446 Urgently Hiring $15.00 to $17.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Boardman, OH 44512 Est. $10.68 - $14.69 Full-time, Part-time Hubbard, OH 44425 Est. $9.30 - $10.27 Full-time, Part-time Warren, OH 44484 Est. $9.32 - $11.06 Part-time Salem, OH 44460 Urgently Hiring