Refrigeration Mechanic - Full-time
Oakfield, NY 14125
What does a typical day look like for this position? You’ll be:
- Performing proper installation, maintenance and adjustments of all associate equipment in the refrigeration cycle. Recognize potential problems, worn parts and perform necessary repairs.
- Scheduling work, prepare requisitions for repair supplies and maintain maintenance and repair records.
- Assembly, disassembly and overhaul of hydraulic pumps, relief valves, regulating valves, solenoids, filters, lines, actuating cylinders and motors.
- Assisting with boiler operation and boiler room duties that includes testing water samples, maintaining chlorine and water softener system.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Have prior experience in the operation and repair of production refrigeration systems.
- Have knowledge for the operation and repair of ammonia refrigeration systems, screw compressors and boosters, reciprocating compressors, rotary boosters, evaporative condensers, ammonia pumps and controls and freezer tunnels for IQF processing
- Have a HS diploma or GED – Required
Interested in learning more? Apply today or text "MECHANIC" to (585) 580-2670 to get started in finding your next opportunity.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]]
Est. $17.85 - $29.25 Full-time Oakfield, NY 14125 Urgently Hiring Full-time Rochester, NY 14647 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.13 - $22.65 Full-time Fairport, NY 14450 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.48 - $16.41 Full-time Fairport, NY 14450 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.13 - $22.65 Full-time Rush, NY 14543 Urgently Hiring Est. $20.73 - $25.09 Full-time Rochester, NY 14647 Urgently Hiring Full-time Rochester, NY 14625 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.20 - $17.36 Full-time Fairport, NY 14450 Urgently Hiring Full-time West henrietta, NY 14586 Urgently Hiring Full-time Rochester, NY 14647 Urgently Hiring