Shift Supervisor - Full-time / Part-time
|Location|| 30 Cushing Avenue |
About this job
Pizza. Possibly the most widely loved food. Ever wanted to work at the BEST pizza joint? Well look no further. Introducing UNO Pizzeria, a new concept opening soon in Highland IN. The next generation of UNO Pizzeria & Grill, UNO is a fun, friendly, fast casual restaurant looking to satisfy the cravings of all pizza lovers. We are certainly pizza enthusiasts ourselves, I mean we invented the deep dish pizza! And we are looking for other enthusiasts to join our pizza party and be part of our team. Come be a piece of the pie!
Now hiring Shift Supervisors, an hourly hands-on operations position, responsible for helping management with different FOH and BOH duties. If you are looking for the opportunity to contribute to a team in a growing brand…add to the positive fun energy in the restaurant when overseeing all front and back of the house restaurant operations…motivate your team and be one of the reasons our team and guest come to UNO’s… Look. No. Further. You’ve found the right place! And, if we hire you, your first two take home pizzas are on us!
- Managing the day-to-day activities of hourly employees in both the FOH and HOH
- Motivating team members to achieve desired goals and objectives; helping individuals to maximize their potential
- Running efficient, productive shifts
- Training and coaching team members to ensure that they execute the tasks required of their specific roles
- Participating in the daily restaurant operations and supporting management in all areas of the restaurant
- Promoting a positive, collaborative environment that team members want to be part of!
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Lead or Shift Supervisor role, restaurant experience and/or culinary skills preferred
- A true Team-focused individual with leadership and communication skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
P.S What’s in it for you?
Aside from working in the BEST pizza joint ever, benefits include:
*Employee Assistance Programs *Growth Opportunities *Flexible schedules *Paid vacation *401(k) *health/dental/life insurance and much more! (Some based on hours worked) and employee food discounts!
We are an equal opportunity/E-Verify employer.