Nursing Supervisor, RN (Webster Campus) - Now Hiring
| Verified Pay ||$33.60 - $42.80/hr|
|Location||Webster, New York|
About this job
Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth. We reward hard - working and caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann's Community is currently seeking experienced RN Nursing Supervisors for St. Ann's Communities located in Irondequoit and Webster. The primary purpose of this position is to plan, organize and direct/manage the nursing service of residents.
St. Ann's Community Offers:
* Competitive Salary - Starting at $33.60 - $42.80/hr.
* Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
* Dental, Health & Vision
* 403(b) Retirement Plan
* Performs Management/Clinical Assessments such as assessing residents and facilitates care for condition changes
* Makes general rounds on each unit and evaluates all Residents on resident condition report
* Reporting any concerns to Lead Supervisor if needed
* Completes incident reports with follow-up for incidents occurring on shift
* Assists with appraisals of all nursing personnel performance
* Participates in conferences, in-house trainings and in-services
* May interview applicants for nursing supervisors and make hiring recommendations
* Follows all applicable organizational policies and procedures
* Valid NYS RN License - Required
* Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred; Ten years of nursing experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Long term care experience - Preferred
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
- Pay Type Hourly