Store Manager 09144 - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$26 per hour|
|Location|| Tallahassee, FL |
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
COSMOPROF STORE MANAGER
- By working at CosmoProf, you would be part of the largest hair and beauty supplier in the world and we are on a mission to empower our customers to express themselves through hair – and we need passionate and talented people to make this happen!!
- At CosmoProf, we dedicate ourselves to licensed professionals in the Beauty Industry and are committed to making our salon professional customers feel inspired to be their best! We don’t just service the customer – we connect to provide an EPIC experience based on our four pillars of Education, Product, Inspiration and Community.
- Are you a proven leader with a strong drive to succeed? Do you believe it is important to work hard but also have fun doing it? As a Store Manager, we want you to bring your leadership, talents, and experience to a team-oriented and dynamic environment. We believe that our success is based primarily on the advice and hard work of our valued team members to bring the Hair and Beauty world to our customers. Our managers are innovators, role models and coaches who drive results and the development of our team associates.
Your role as a Store Manager:
- When it comes to the customer experience – it all starts with you. Your role is to manage talent, inspire your team and make sure every customer comes away with a great experience. It is up to you to ensure that each customer receives an unforgettable experience and a custom-fit solution for their hair and beauty needs.
- You will ensure that your store meets or exceeds sales goals by overseeing all store operations with an emphasis on maintaining assigned budget, controlling expenses, growing sales, and managing inventory.
- You will protect customers, associates, and store assets by ensuring that all staff follows safety and security rules and procedures, as well as Company policies.
- You will make sure your store always looks its best!
Qualifications to be a Store Manager:
- At least 3 years of customer service/retail sales experience and 1 year of previous sales management experience.
- Previous experience in operational, financial and performance management.
- Cosmetology license is a plus – but not required.
- Self-starter attitude with a drive to continuously learn, develop and educate store personnel and customers to enhance success.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Passion for all things hair and beauty!
Why you’ll love working here:
- The team and customers you would be working with are creative, fun and passionate about hair and beauty.
- Generous product discount and free sample products.
- You will receive great training and education regarding our products.
- You will have ample opportunity for career growth within the company.
- We have a range of different working schedules and hours to suit everyone’s needs.
- You may qualify for one or more of the following – medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, sick and holiday time depending on the average hours worked.
Legal wants you to know:
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, occasionally while on a ladder, with or without accommodation.
- May be exposed to fumes and odors upon occasion.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- The position requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as shipment or record boxes. The position involves working around moving parts, carts, or machines, and may occasionally include exposure to irritant chemicals.
Interested in this exciting challenge and always be in the know about the latest trends in hair and beauty? Yes? Then we would love to hear from you.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
“At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us.”
SBH, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.