Similar available jobs
in Henderson, NV
Full-time, Part-time Las vegas, NV 89123 Urgently Hiring
Retail Sales Associate
Est. $11.50 - $14.95 Part-time Las vegas, NV 89123 Urgently Hiring
Skye Communications dba T-Mobile
T-Mobile Inside Sales: Mobile Expert
Est. $11.50 - $28.55 Full-time Henderson, NV 89052 Full-time, Part-time Henderson, NV 89044 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Henderson, NV 89044 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.50 - $14.95 Full-time, Part-time Henderson, NV 89044 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.50 - $14.95 Full-time, Part-time Henderson, NV 89052 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.50 - $14.95 Full-time, Part-time Henderson, NV 89012 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.50 - $14.95 Full-time, Part-time Las vegas, NV 89123 Urgently Hiring
Retail Sales Associate - Part-time
Henderson, NV 89052
The world of working and learning has changed. This is your opportunity to be a part of a brand transformation and growth strategy within the retail industry. Staples is helping our customers and community discover innovative products, services, and inspiration that unlock what’s possible, while empowering you to unlock your potential. Our people are the heart of our success and there has never been a better time to join us as we lead the way in a new era of working and learning.
As a Sales Associate, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll provide exceptional customer service and have our customer’s needs in mind while helping them find products and providing solutions (training provided).
Get great perks.
- Bonus plan, flexible part time hours, generous paid time off, weekly pay, training, and career growth opportunities
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Hiring immediately
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance, and many more benefits
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Help both your customer and your store win.
- Multitask on cashier, sales and merchandising responsibilities
- Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns
- Create a positive, inviting environment for customers
- Understand and use basic selling skills to engage and present solutions
- Be flexible on responsibilities (e.g., returns, online pick-ups, cleaning, other duties as assigned)
Essential skills andexperience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or weekends)
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Basic computer skills
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Preferred skills and experience:
- Customer service or cashier experience in a retail environment
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.