est. per hourLifeline Home Health Care • 13h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourTriStar NorthCrest Medical Center • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per weekTravel Nurse Across America • 3d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourAHC Vanco • 2d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourLifeline Home Health Care • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
| Verified Pay ||$23.00 - $26.00 per hour|
About this job
Creekwood Nursing and Rehabilitation is seeking LPNs to join our team!
*$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!*
NEW WAGE SCALE FOR LPNS!
Pay $23.00 - $26.00 per hour depending on shift and experience!
We are excited to announce we offer DailyPay!
Free Covid Vaccines for all Staff!!
*Earn Quarterly Raises!*
Summary: Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to always maintain the highest degree of quality care.
Environment: Work will be performed primarily indoors at one of our long-term healthcare facilities, throughout all areas, including in resident rooms, and on carpeted and/or tiled floors. Work will be performed there routinely around other co-workers, healthcare staff, residents, and guests. Due to the nature of facility’s business, worker may be exposed to occasional slippery floors, object on floors, chemicals, sharp objects, hazardous materials and waste (including human), blood borne pathogens, and communicable diseases.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
· Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
· Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, and/or improve the work environment.
· Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care industry.
· Assist in planning the nursing portion of the resident’s discharge plan, as necessary.
· Admit, transfer, and discharge residents, as required.
· Complete accident/incident reports, as necessary.
· Complete and file required forms/charts upon resident’s admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
· Chart nurses’ notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the resident’s response to care.
· Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing practices.
· Promptly respond to call lights and assist with other resident needs.
· Make rounds with physicians, as necessary.
· Consult with the resident’s physician in providing the resident’s care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment, hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment, compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and termination of employment.