Similar available jobs
in Syracuse, NY
Full-time, Part-time Syracuse, NY 13206 Urgently Hiring $15.00-$20.50/hour Full-time Syracuse, NY 13290 Urgently Hiring
Buff City Soap
Est. $20.97 - $50.93 Full-time, Part-time Dewitt, NY 13214 Full-time, Part-time Dewitt, NY 13214 Urgently Hiring $15.00-$20.50/hour Part-time Syracuse, NY 13290 Urgently Hiring
Est. $18.50 - $27.86 Full-time Syracuse, NY 13214
Byrne Dairy & Deli
Full-time, Part-time East Syracuse, NY 13057
Byrne Dairy & Deli
Est. $22.54 - $57.01 Full-time, Part-time East Syracuse, NY 13057
District Manager in Training
Est. $23.51 - $38.17 Full-time, Part-time East Syracuse, NY 13057
Assistant Store Manager - Full-time / Part-time
Syracuse, NY 13206
Byrne Dairy & Deli - Assistant Retail Manager - Full Time
Benefits Including Paid Vacation
$1000 Sign on Bonus
Sonbyrne Sales, Inc. / Byrne Dairy & Deli a local growing, family-owned company is actively seeking a Assistant Store Manager. We offer competitive salary and great benefits. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where employees do their best work and deeply committed to advancing our employees
Purpose of Position
Responsible for assisting with the complete operation of a single Byrne Dairy & Deli store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties. Assist in training and development of employees both in store operations and food service department.
The list below contains tasks that are typically associated with the job. It is not all-inclusive and may vary.
- Ensuring customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer service, responding to customer’s questions, and resolving their problems and needs in a friendly, accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures that all federal, state and company regulations and standards for product freshness, safety, refrigeration, and sanitation are met.
- Performs opening and closing procedures.
- Overseeing and recording delivery of merchandise, comparing records with merchandise ordered and reporting discrepancies to control costs.
- Performing human resource duties to include supervision and training of employees.
- Delegating employees to specific duties.
- Monitoring and maintaining proper store cleanliness, appearance, and maintenance as per company guidelines.
- Maintain stock levels, inventory, and stock rotation to required level.
- Protecting employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Assist in the food service and ice cream areas.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 1-year supervisory experience
- Minimum 1 year retail experience
- Correctly follow a given rule or set of rules.
- Must be highly motivated.
- Able to handle responsibility for ensuring proper presentation, portion control and maintenance of proper serving temperatures.
- Supervise others by assigning/directing work, conducting employee evaluations, staff training and development, taking appropriate disciplinary/corrective actions.
- Assistant Store Managers work 45 hours a week including nights and weekends.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance on a ladder and stoop, kneel, or crouch when stocking and cleaning shelves. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must be able to work in varying temperatures. Working in coolers and freezers.
As an Assistant Store Manager with Byrne Dairy & Deli, you will be part of an established and respected family-owned company with one of the region’s most recognized and popular brands. We will provide you with comprehensive online and hands-on training to prepare you for your role plus ongoing product and professional training to ensure your continued success with Byrne Dairy & Deli. Our commitment to promoting from within means that there is also plenty of room for advancement in our organization, with opportunities to move into management roles at the district level and beyond. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes benefits.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Advanced Scheduling
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Employee recognition program
Salary: $40,000-45,000 annually
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. Furthermore, the company reserves the right to add to or revise an employee’s job duties at any time at its sole discretion.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Easy apply retail supervisor jobs
in Syracuse, NY
Full-time, Part-time Syracuse, NY 13210 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Syracuse, NY 13206 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Liverpool, NY 13090 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Liverpool, NY 13090 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Syracuse, NY 13219 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Cicero, NY 13039 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Dewitt, NY 13214 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Central Square, NY 13036 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.38 - $20.35 Full-time, Part-time Syracuse, NY 13208 Urgently Hiring