Similar available jobs
in Blanchard, OK
Full-time, Part-time BLANCHARD, OK 73010
Full-time, Part-time BLANCHARD, OK 73010
Shift Manager-Kitchen 44 - Full-time / Part-time
Blanchard, OK 73010
Who says you cant choose your family?
We believe in exceeding our employees expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. We cant operate a great business without great people, and we take that seriously by showing our employees how much they mean to us every day.
Whats in it for you?
The opportunity to use the sum of your lifes experiences and knowledge to expand a successful organization into a new facility, to stabilize that new creation, and watch it grow. We provide a strong support staff that is ready to mentor and encourage our team members to grow with the organization in a fun and exciting atmosphere! Should you invest your career in a job so amazing, youll feel proud to be a part of every day?
- Now Offering Daily Pay!
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Teladoc for Part-Time Employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Appreciation & Recognition Programs
- Anniversary & Birthday Programs
- Award Co.
- Excellent opportunities to grow with us - over 85% of our managers were hourly team members.
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team.
Traditions Spirits believes in exceeding employee and guest expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. Our success is measured by teamwork, growth, profitability and delivering legendary service to every guest, every time.
To assist in directing Employees in all phases of operation, to achieve high standards of food preparation and presentation, service to guests, general cleanliness and pleasant atmosphere in accordance with all Standard Operating Procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Embodies Traditions Spirits Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Assist in ensuring that all personnel, equipment and supplies are prepared and ready to meet the needs of the business. Assist in assigning restaurant Employees duties and responsibilities and encouraging teamwork
- Inform all restaurant Employees of new menu items, specials and promotional materials to ensure complete understanding of food preparation and service
- Assist in training for new restaurant Employees and give refresher training to current restaurant Employees, when needed. Supervise IHOP restaurant Employees performance and conduct in accordance with Company policies. Observe guest reactions to quality of food and service
- Perform administrative procedures such as :
- Cash receipts/store receipts
- Be responsible for register reading and daily sales reports
- Reconcile cash receipts and store bank funds
- Make DAILY deposits and submit deposit slips to the Accounting Office as required by Manager or Assistant Manager
- Ensure that register have sufficient change and bills prior to peak hours of business
- Enforce Company policy regarding check cashing
- Perform other assignments or as needed or which may be assigned by the Unit Manager or Assistant Manager
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (INCLUDES EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing guest and personal services; this includes guest needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of guest satisfaction
- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving guests in restaurants and receiving guests
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, government regulations regarding the foodservice industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expert computer skills, ability to compose and create reports, letters, memos, and procedures
- Mature judgment and professionalism in handling all matters
- Required knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as managing files and records and other office processes, procedures, and terminology
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of InfoGenesis software
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, carries and pushes.
- Lifts and carries supplies, and cases, weighing up to 30 lbs
- Essential hand/eye coordination
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior restaurant/bar/casino work environment
- Noise level is moderate to high
- Moderate or high exposure to cigarette smoke when on property
- Limited exposure to physical risk
- Moderate physical effort required