Similar available jobs
in Whittier, CA
Jack in the Box
Est. $29.04 - $64.31 Full-time, Part-time Whittier, CA 90606
Jack in the Box
Est. $17.68 - $29.00 Full-time, Part-time Whittier, CA 90606
19.38 - 23.37 / hour Part-time La Habra, CA 90633
Director of Communications - Full-time / Part-time
Whittier, CA 90604
MONARCH LANDSCAPE COMPANIES
Monarch Landscape Companies is a family of successful landscape brands in five states across the central and western United States. We are a values-based learning organization committed to being the best place to work as a landscape professional. At Monarch Landscape Companies, your achievements determine your rewards, your abilities define your success, and your professionalism leads to autonomy.
JOB SUMMARY The Director of Communications will design and implement communication strategies that elevate Monarch Landscape Companies reputation, performance, and connections with employees and clients. Our ideal candidate should have a strong background in strategic, executive, and internal communications, as well as change management best practices, to guide internal and external brand messaging across all channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant and progressively more responsible experience in public relations, communications and/or social media roles, preferably in commercial services industries
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of change management experience defining strategy, leading execution, and capturing success measurements, preferably in Merger & Acquisitions.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
- Independent self-starter, attention to detail, strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to bring fresh perspective to existing processes or materials
- Demonstrates strong leadership capabilities, including the ability to lead through change and/or periods of rapid growth
- Ability to thrive in a face-paced environment with constant pivots
- This role requires the ability to travel 20% annually
- Lead Subject Matter Expert in defining Change Management strategy and execution activities across Merger & Acquisitions.
- Develops and implements internal communication strategies for our market that improve business performance, connect employees, and reinforce our mission, vision, values, and culture.
- Oversees company communications and branding in various online and print platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and industry magazines.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of the corporate website and its subsidiaries’ websites including methods to deliver message, ease of navigation, and clarity of information; ensures that all content is current and relevant.
- Provides consistent and timely information to employees through various communications programs.
- Assists executive leadership in developing presentations, speeches, and other important corporate messages.
- Provides suggestions concerning graphics, clarity, distribution, and executive leadership for preparation of the company’s annual report.
- Develops, implements, and adheres to communications budget.
- Develops, composes, distributes, and implements policies to enhance the efficiency of the communications department and to further develop the building and maintaining of a positive company brand.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
At Monarch, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage, and retain top talent. Elements of our Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
Monarch also provides eligible employees with an array of additional benefits, including:
- The opportunity to enroll in a variety of healthcare benefit programs, including medical, dental, and vision plan options; flexible spending accounts; retirement savings plans; term life/ad&d; and a number of supplemental insurances
- Company Provided Life/AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 3 Days Paid Bereavement
- 5 Days Paid Jury Duty
- Employee Equity Program
- Flexible Time Off Plan
- Sick Pay in accordance with applicable state or local ordinance
- On-Demand Pay Through A Partnership with DailyPay
- Referral Bonuses Programs
- Gym Membership and Mobile Carrier Discounts
- Education Assistance
- Best-in-Class Learning Management System
- Career Advancement Opportunities
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as position, tenure, geographic location, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is provided in compliance with state specific laws. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations, and therefore may be different in other locations or operating divisions.
Pay range: $125,000 - $140,000
Monarch Landscape Companies is an EEO and E-Verify participating employer.
Monarch Landscape Companies is an On Demand Daily Pay employer
Easy apply food service supervisor jobs
in Whittier, CA
$16 +/hr Part-time, Full-time Artesia, CA 90701 Urgently Hiring
Fishbone Seafood Gardena
Restaurant Mgr. / Assistant Mgr. / Supervisor
$17 - $20 (based on location, experience, etc.) Full-time Gardena, CA 90249 Urgently Hiring
Albert Uster Imports Inc
Distribution Center Associate
$18.00 Full-time Lake Forest, CA 92630 Urgently Hiring
Jersey mikes subs
Jersey mikes Supervisors and Assistant Managers
$Up to $21.00 with tips included Part-time, Full-time Simi Valley, CA 93063 Urgently Hiring
SO - Self Opportunity, Inc. - MULAD 030823 - PX654
Restaurant General Manager
Est. $18.28 - $28.13 Full-time San bernardino, CA 92402 Urgently Hiring
SO - Self Opportunity, Inc. - MULAD 030823 - PX653
Restaurant General Manager
Est. $18.28 - $28.13 Full-time Lake elsinore, CA 92531 Urgently Hiring
Subway - Orwick Group, LLC
Subway Shift Leader - Food Service
$17-$18.50 boe Part-time, Full-time Corona, CA 92881 Urgently Hiring