Similar available jobs
in Palo Alto, CA
- $16.45 - $16.45
Verified per hourFinish Line • 30d ago
Global Planning Business Analyst - Service and Spares-Remote - Full-time / Part-time
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, we bring together the world's best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what's possible, to improve people's lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
- Forecasts organization material or product requirements needed to support capital optimization, corporate strategy and production/sales objectives.
- Interfaces between internal and external stakeholders when forecasting and planning materials and products.
- Plans and manages inventory levels for optimal inventory deployment, as well as ensuring inventory meets service level requirements.
- Drives profitability and customer satisfaction by balancing inventory levels and order fulfillment while managing a sustainable, cost-effective structure.
- Analyzes demand, supply and shipment trends using statistical tools to identify opportunities, tradeoffs, impacts and risks to revenue and business plan objectives.
Minimum Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with HCM (e.g., Workday) or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) and 8 years of related experience or Masters Degree with 6 years of related experience.
Fighting cancer calls for big ideas.
We envision a world without fear of cancer. Achieving this vision takes dedication and commitment from all of us, every single day. That's why we celebrate and value the distinctly beautiful and intersectional identities of each of our employees. We are a mirror of our patient-base, which allows us to innovate. Big ideas come from everywhere, and the best ideas are fostered by our unique individual experiences. At Varian, we encourage you to bring your whole self to work and believe your bold and authentic perspective will help to power more victories over cancer.
Easy apply stock clerk jobs
in Palo Alto, CA
est. per hourCanon Solutions America, Inc. • 2d ago Urgently hiring 15.7 mi