Sales Associate (Store 126, Wheaton, IL, E. Loop) - Now Hiring
Wheaton, IL 60189
About Westlake Ace Hardware
Ace Retail Holdings, the division of Ace Hardware Corporation that owns and operates the Westlake Ace Hardware chain, is one of the largest hardware retailers in the United States. Headquartered in Lenexa, Kansas, Westlake Ace Hardware has been in operation for over a century and operates over 150 neighborhood stores located throughout the United States. Great people make Westlake stand out in our industry, and we are looking for individuals who strive for personal and professional growth, and who want to work with a company founded on (and still led by) our solid Core Values of:
Service, Passion, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence
The Sales Associate will assist in the receiving, stocking, pricing of all merchandise and help maintain a clean and orderly merchandise presentation and overall store cleanliness.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a positive representation of Westlake Ace Hardware.
- Proactively assist customers in solving problems.
- Greet customers entering and throughout the store. Thank customers when finished and when they are leaving the store.
- Possess a friendly outgoing demeanor; work well with customers as well as associates.
- Ensure all pages and calls are answered promptly, courteously and effectively.
- Forward any customer complaint that cannot be handled to a member of management.
- Possess strong product knowledge and knowledge of store layout and location of products.
- Assist customers throughout the store with personal, customized service based on the premise of amazing every customer, every time.
- Assist in creating a positive, professional and safe work environment.
- Assist with receiving, checking in and stocking of merchandise throughout the store.
- Assist with maintaining back stock levels.
- Assist with daily maintenance, orderliness and cleanliness of the sales floor, stock room and outdoor merchandise area.
- Assist with providing a clean and orderly sales floor, including end caps and ad merchandise.
- Assist with merchandise resets through the store.
- Provide assistance to Department Specialists, i.e. price changes, special orders.
- Ensure signage is current throughout the store.
- Operate forklift with proper training.
- Communicate any Store Support Center issue to General Manager for follow up.
- Communicate any merchandising, cost control or sales idea to General Manager.
- Participate in store meetings.
- Be professional in appearance and actions.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Other Essential Requirements
Ability to exhibit and incorporate our Core Values into daily decisions and interactions with others:
- SERVICE – Amaze our customers, our associates and our communities by delivering on our helpful promise.
- PASSION – Showing our love for the work we do, our customers, and our associates.
- RESPECT – A humble appreciation that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a stronger and better company and that every person is unique and valued.
- INTEGRITY – An authentic commitment to moral and ethical behavior.
- TEAMWORK – Together we can achieve extraordinary things.
- EXCELLENCE– A disciplined approach to achieve outstanding results through continuous improvement.
Minimum Skills, Requirements and Qualifications
- High School or GED equivalent.
- Formal retail experience preferred.
- Standing, walking, lifting (up to 25lbs) and climbing.
Compensation Details$13.00 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer
Westlake Ace Hardware is committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military discharge, or any other action covered by federal or state laws.
in Wheaton, IL
Retail Sales Associate
Est. $12.00 - $15.83 Full-time, Part-time Wheaton, IL 60189 Urgently Hiring
Shop and Deliver (Car Required)
Est. $13.26 - $23.12 Gig Glendale heights, IL 60139 Urgently Hiring Est. $12.00 - $15.83 Full-time, Part-time Wheaton, IL 60189 Urgently Hiring
Sales Associate-7073 Wheaton, IL60189
Est. $12.00 - $16.35 Part-time Wheaton, IL 60189 Urgently Hiring
Est. $12.00 - $15.83 Full-time, Part-time Winfield, IL 60190 Urgently Hiring
Laurel BMW of Westmont
Est. $12.00 - $19.51 Full-time Glen ellyn, IL 60138 Urgently Hiring
Franchise Career Advisor
Digital Marketing Sales - Own A Franchise
Full-time, Part-time Glendale heights, IL 60139 Urgently Hiring
Flexible Schedule - Shop and Deliver
Est. $13.26 - $23.12 Gig Glendale heights, IL 60139 Urgently Hiring Est. $12.00 - $15.83 Full-time, Part-time Glen Ellyn, IL 60138 Urgently Hiring
Easy apply retail salesperson jobs
in Wheaton, IL
Once Upon A Child Bolingbrook
$13 Part-time Bolingbrook, IL 60440 Urgently Hiring
The Olive Mill, Geneva
Starting at $13.00 hourly Part-time Geneva, IL 60134 Urgently Hiring
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Inside Sales Selling Supervisor
Est. $16.18 - $33.60 Part-time Itasca, IL 60143
Geneva Ace Hardware
Customer Service Sales Associate
Est. $12.00 - $15.83 Full-time, Part-time Geneva, IL 60134
Smart Choice Mobile
Retail Sales Associate
Est. $12.00 - $15.83 Part-time Homer glen, IL 60491