Newton, IA 50208
$28 per hour
Position: Account Executive Location: Newton 1801 N 13th Ave E Newton, IA Job Id: 210 # of Openings: 1
Alpha Media - Newton, Iowa is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Account Executive who has a proven record of building and maintaining ongoing relationships with existing clients through the entire sales cycle. The ideal candidate must possess proven business development and sales experience, be a self-starter that is able to work with clients to meet marketing objectives, and sell the value of Alpha Media local radio and digital brands.
Alpha Media is a diverse multimedia company sharing your favorite music, sports and news across a variety of platforms. Whether it's on your phone, desktop, tablet, Alexa, Google Home or in your car, our stations will enhance your journey. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events, and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media owns or operates over 200 live broadcast radio stations and digital properties covering all formats serving 44 markets across the United States. In addition to our over-the-air broadcasts, Alpha audio products can be heard across multiple platforms, including all major smart devices. Strong relationships with our listeners and clients in the communities where we live and work keep Alpha Media true to its local-first heritage.
Learn more about Alpha:
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- Sell radio and digital advertising.
- Successfully uncover and close new, non-radio advertisers utilizing plans comprised of local spot and/or digital/non-spot revenue areas.
- Understand digital marketing including mobile and programmatic digital advertising.
- Ensure that company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
- Negotiate direct and agency business.
- Input client orders and copy using company provided software.
- Ensure attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual local + NTR + digital budget goals.
Requirements of this position include the following:
- A minimum one year of sales experience.
- A proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for Alpha Media's unique platform and value proposition.
- This position requires a fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver's license.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
Alpha Media invests in people who invest in themselves and offers employees a competitive package of health and welfare benefits.
- Employer sponsored medical, dental & vision insurance with a variety of coverage options.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for full time and part time employees as well as all household members at no cost.
- 401(k) with discretionary employer matching.
- Paid vacation, company holidays and a birthday day for you to use during your birthday month.
- Alpha Cares - paid volunteer hours.
- Pet adoption subsidy.
Alpha values Integrity, a Can Do Attitude, Passion, Competitiveness, Creativity and embraces that work can be FUN. If these qualities are important to you and you feel you check off the qualities we are looking for, apply now and let's talk.
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. to learn more about E-Verify.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us at 1-877-459-5750 or and include your full name, contact information and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
Apply for this Position
Nearby Job TitlesCustomer Service Representative Jobs Insurance Sales Agent Jobs Fast Food Preparation Worker Jobs Food Service Supervisor Jobs Stock Clerk Jobs
Nearby LocationsNewton, IA Jobs Grinnell, IA Jobs Monroe, IA Jobs Mitchellville, IA Jobs Iowa Jobs
Nearby CompaniesMichael Foods Inc. Jobs Platinum Supplemental Insurance Jobs TTEC Jobs KFC Jobs Great Clips Jobs
Nearby CategoriesFull-time Jobs Part-time Jobs Gig Jobs
Posting ID: 809316214 Posted: 2023-05-28 Job Title: Account Executive