Admissions Coordinator - Full-time
Boca Raton, FL 33487
We are looking to add motivated Admissions Coordinator to join our Admissions Team! Wellness Resource Center is a 54-bed treatment center providing services to adults at a PHP and IOP. Wellness is located in north Boca Raton, Florida. Visit our website at.
Wellness Resource Center provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our coordinators. Current benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and more
- 401(k) plan and other benefits
- Excellent training program
- Established facility that has been in continuous operation since 1994 and is operated by an international healthcare corporation operating in 40 states.
- Paid Time Off
AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS
We have a full-time admission coordinator position available for day shift. Shifts are 8-hours, 5 days per week with frequent overtime opportunities. The Admissions Coordinator position does have on-call duties on the weekend on a rotation schedule.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR:
Primarily responsible for the admission and/or registration of patients into the facility and maintaining communication between the organization and the patient referrals and family.
- Review prospective admissions against approved admission criteria, policies and procedures.
- Initiate contact to gather required clinical and demographic data from patient and other sources.
- Conduct pre-admission assessments.
- Assist prospective patients and significant others in seeking treatment.
- Coordinate with referral sources.