Similar available jobs
in Austin, TX
Est. $13.10 - $22.26 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.81 - $15.48 Full-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.10 - $22.26 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring
Baker Hughes Holdings LLC
Early Career Program: Field Engineer (United States) - 2022 Opportunities (Texas City & Sweeny)
Est. $10.05 - $15.44 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring
Travel Echo Technician - Paying up to $1,597/week
Est. $16.13 - $28.34 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.81 - $15.48 Full-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.90 - $26.60 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring
Travel X-Ray Technician - Paying up to $1,665/week
Est. $17.83 - $30.54 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78716 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.81 - $15.48 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78716
Lab Technician - Full-time
Austin, TX 78716
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for Lab Technician - Onsite position. This position is contract role for one of our key clients, A purpose-led organization that is building a meaningful future through innovation, technology, and collective knowledge.
- Position: Lab Technician
- Location: Austin, TX
- Need to work 5 days from lab/office
Work on the critical path of the next generation of Mac portables and desktops. Test technician to support factory software readiness activities. Own the critical testing of 100's of units that are running tests 365/24/7. Take charge of daily regression tests on a large pool of test units (manual & automated), coordinate with QA engineers to analyze the test data and run further experiments. Key Qualifications
- Requires experience in test or customer support related to Mac
- Ability to work with Mac system software and comfortable with hardware functions
- Thoughtfully take care of competing demands and planning priorities
- Work with diverse engineering teams to provide them comprehensive detailed test reports
- Strong documentation and interpersonal skills on technical subjects
- Experience working in lab environment, set up test equipment and working with automated tools and testsDescription
- Daily test execution following detailed test procedures.
- Collect data from large number of devices under test, prioritize the findings and identify product defects
- Preparing and documenting test results
- Fixing test equipment, test setups and automated testEducation
- Associates Degree is a minimum, Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering is a plus, or equivalent work experience.
Please Apply today!!!