The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Riverdale, MD
Est. $29.99 - $55.07 Full-time Hyattsville, MD 20783 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Brentwood, MD 20722 Urgently Hiring Est. $59.52 - $85.32 Full-time, Part-time Bladensburg, MD 20710 Urgently Hiring Est. $59.52 - $85.32 Full-time, Part-time Cheverly, MD 20784 Urgently Hiring Est. $38.03 - $64.35 Full-time, Part-time College park, MD 20740 Urgently Hiring
Electrical Engineer TEST Robot Electronics Unit
Est. $36.78 - $58.52 Full-time, Part-time Greenbelt, MD 20771
Space Missions System Engineer
Est. $59.52 - $85.32 Full-time, Part-time Greenbelt, MD 20771
Field Engineer - Full-time
Riverdale, MD 20737
30 days ago
$29 per hour
About this job
- Assist with evaluation of field conditions and acceptance testing
- Support quality assurance and quality control engineering materials testing
- Review project drawings and coordinate any design changes
- Review shop drawings for accuracy and completeness
- Provide document control assistance for correspondence, submittals, design releases etc.
- Initiate engineering design clarifications
- Perform quantity tracking and productivity analysis for maximization of operation efficiency
- Assist with preparing and updating project schedule and interact will all involved in scheduling decision processes
- Manage subcontractors field operations and verify contract payments
- Provide design assistance to the project engineer for the design of temporary structures using computer aided design tools
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university, Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- A basic understanding of the working concepts of Heavy Civil/Tunnel/Bridge/Highway projects from start to finish - bidding process through project close out.
- Ability to understand basic project components and analyze schematics such as engineering drawings and specs; estimates, change orders, and schedules.
- Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Problem-solving abilities