Similar available jobs
in Pompano Beach, FL
Gig Pompano beach, FL 33066 Start Earning Est. $11.78 - $14.46 Gig Pompano beach, FL 33066 Start Earning Est. $11.73 - $19.63 Full-time Pompano beach, FL 33066 Urgently Hiring Gig Pompano beach, FL 33066 Start Earning Gig Pompano beach, FL 33066 Start Earning
Gig Pompano beach, FL 33066 Start Earning Gig Pompano beach, FL 33066 Start Earning
Gig Pompano beach, FL 33066 Start Earning Est. $11.73 - $19.63 Gig Pompano beach, FL 33073 Start Earning
Fixed Route Driver ($4,000 Sign-On Bonus) - Full-time
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
- Arrive on time
- Be neatly groomed and uniformed
- Perform vehicle Pre-Trip Inspection
- Complete Pre-Trip Inspection Report and deposit copy
- Report any corrections to Dispatch and or Maintenance Supervisor
- Operate his/her vehicle in a safe and courteous manner at all times
- Observe and obey all posted speed limits and traffic laws
- Maintain a current Commercial Drivers License current, DOT Card
- Report any changes in their driving record immediately upon change
- Radio check his/her buses radio before leaving yard
- Document all times, passenger counts, incidents, or any other information
- Assist passengers with luggage, carriages and other bulky items to ensure safe transport
- Assist with ADA passengers to ensure safe transport
- Will drive at all times with their lap/shoulder belt on
- Will call in by two-way radio accurate passenger counts
Knowledge and Experience
- 1 year verifiable CDL (Commercial Drivers License) with a Passenger Endorsement
- Customer Service Experience a plus
- High degree of comfort working with people with disabilities.
- Must be 21 years of ag
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and DOT physical
- Must be able to clear TSA background for Airport badging requirements
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and decision making skills
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays as we are a 24/7 operation
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
* $3,500 Sign-on Bonus payable in two payments please inquire for more information.
Drug and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent upon receiving a favorable background check. If applying for a safety sensitive position, it may require a physical examination.
Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis. By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees, customers, and communities. Together we can become the most successful transportation company in the world.
Environmental commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the communities in which we operate.
EEO statement: Our policy is to afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or gender identification. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Disclaimer and closing statement: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Keolis is committed to offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for development and growth throughout an exciting and rewarding career, and the safest work environment possible