The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Los Angeles, CA
Est. $18.73 - $28.84 Full-time Los angeles, CA 90005 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Los Angeles, CA 90051 Urgently Hiring Est. $18.73 - $28.84 Full-time Los angeles, CA 90020 Urgently Hiring Est. $18.73 - $28.84 Full-time Los angeles, CA 90051 Urgently Hiring Est. $18.73 - $28.84 Full-time Los angeles, CA 90008 Urgently Hiring Est. $18.73 - $28.84 Full-time Los angeles, CA 90015 Urgently Hiring
Medical Assistant (MA) Cardiology
Est. $15.00 - $19.90 Full-time, Part-time Los Angeles, CA 90051 Urgently Hiring
Medical Assistant (MA) Neurotology
Est. $15.00 - $19.90 Full-time, Part-time Los Angeles, CA 90051 Urgently Hiring Est. $37.30 - $55.82 Full-time, Part-time Los Angeles, CA 90051 Urgently Hiring
Field interviewer - Full-time
Los Angeles, CA 90089
30 days ago
About this job
Job Title: Field interviewer
Duration: 1 year of contract
Location: 669 W 34th St, Los Angeles, CA 90089
Department/Business Unit: Dworak-Peck School of Social Work
HYBRID * Onsite predominantly with remote days specified
Working hours: 40 hours; mostly during regular business hours, some evenings and weekends
- We are seeking a Field Interviewer with experience in engaging community residents, community-based organizations and groups in research studies at the University of Southern California Edward R. Roybal Institute on Aging.
- Field Interviewer position will work on a research project related to family caregiving of persons living with Alzheimers, dementia, and memory loss.
- The candidate should be able to quickly identify barriers to study progress and offer remedial or alternative strategies to facilitate meeting study objectives.
- This position is hybrid such that some activities will be conducted at USCs University Park Campus (UPC) and remotely, i.e., a) from the employees home, and b) travel in southern California to actively recruit and conduct interviews with participants.
- Mileage and parking costs are reimbursed.
- This person will work with the scientific team to interview study participants, scheduling appointments, working with online and onsite consent procedures and interviews using baseline and follow-up surveys; assists with data entry; monitoring data quality; engage community and agencies in outreach, recruitment for study participants, etc.
We seek and individual who can:
- Engage potential participants in gaining knowledge about aging and memory, brain health, dementia and Alzheimers, family caregiving, and research participation opportunities
- Actively recruit (and retain) potential study participants to our studies using a variety of recruitment and retention strategies
- Develop and conduct ongoing informational and educational community events and 1:1 activity with individuals and families and other interested individuals
- Develop and maintain community and professional contacts and networks on behalf of study objectives
- Schedule and conduct study participant interviews
- Manage study data systems to track progress towards study objectives and meet deadlines
- Ensure approved study protocols and tasks are followed
- Attend ongoing meetings with the lead investigator and scientific team
- Other duties, as assigned.
Easy apply radiologic technologist jobs
in Los Angeles, CA
5170 SEPULVEDA BLVD STE 240
$16-$25 (DOE) Part-time, Full-time Los Angeles, CA 91436 Urgently Hiring
ReShape Lifesciences Inc.
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
$95,000.00 to $125,000.00 hourly Full-time Irvine, CA 92618 Urgently Hiring
Comprehensive Community Health Centers Inc.
Est. $51.03 - $69.68 Part-time Sunland, CA 91040 Urgently Hiring
Medical Resource Group, Inc.
CA Audiologist - Palmdale
Part-time Palmdale, CA 93550 Urgently Hiring