Similar available jobs
in Deerfield Beach, FL
Lutheran Services Florida
Licensed Mental Health Treatment Counselor (39559)
53500.00 Full-time, Part-time Boca raton, FL 33431 Urgently Hiring
TECHNICIAN, FLOOR (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
Est. $14.25 - $18.63 Full-time, Part-time Boca raton, FL 33481 Urgently Hiring
Delray Medical Center
House Supervisor RN Per Diem Rotate
Est. $23.79 - $35.69 Full-time, Part-time Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 Urgently Hiring
Mental Health Counselor - Full-time
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
FHE Health is a healthcare institution that delivers quality, medically integrated personalized treatment for those suffering from Behavioral Health Disorders. We are in Deerfield Beach, Florida, near Fort Lauderdale. We are proud to ethically serve the South Florida community as well as the nation with our healthcare services. We specialize in addictive disorders and other behavioral health disorders such as depression, anxiety, and traumatic disorders. We employ a team of highly qualified, compassionate individuals who share in the desire to serve this vulnerable population. We provide innovative treatment by creating an environment that promotes healing and optimized learning. We were voted as Sun-Sentinel Top Workplace 7 years!
Benefits of the Mental Health Associate
As a Full Time, Mental Health Associate, you will be offered the following benefits:
- Supplemental Life
- Personal PTO
- Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Program
Requirements of the Mental Health Associate
We are looking for an experienced MHA for a full time position at our Mental Health and Detox facility located in Deerfield Beach, FL
- High School Diploma/GED required , AA/AS, BA/BS from accredited college, university or vocational program, in psychology, social work, counseling or health related field of study.
- Students who are currently enrolled in related field are encouraged to apply.
- No professional license is required.
- Experience in mental/behavioral health, chemical dependency, addiction, and recovery, psychiatric, detox, and/or dual diagnosis substance abuse programs, required