Similar available jobs
in Boca Raton, FL
Lutheran Services Florida
Licensed Mental Health Treatment Counselor (39559)
53500.00 Full-time, Part-time Boca raton, FL 33431 Urgently Hiring
TECHNICIAN, FLOOR (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
Est. $14.25 - $18.63 Full-time, Part-time Boca raton, FL 33481 Urgently Hiring
Delray Medical Center
House Supervisor RN Per Diem Rotate
Est. $23.79 - $35.69 Full-time, Part-time Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 Urgently Hiring
Psychiatrist - Outpatient - Part-time
Boca Raton, FL 33433
We are a leader in mental health , providing outpatient services across the country . We are a clinician-led organization with patients at its heart, driven to make life better for our patients . Our team believes in the combined power of autonomy, support, and collaboration .
If youre looking for an opportunity to change lives and grow professionally, we want you on our team. Find the right opportunity for you and let us help you do what you love. Each day, we live out our company values: Be Better, Together | Act with Courage | Strive for Excellence | Express Compassion | Practice Inclusion .
In working with us, youll have:
- Flexibility : Full/Part-Time opportunities with in-person & hybrid models available that provide work/life balance .
- Workplace Diversity : Experience a culture where all employees are treated with respect and fairness.
- Compensation : Competitive compensation models with unlimited bonus earnings.
- Perks & Benefits : Industry leading full-benefits package, PTO, employer 401k contribution, CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage, relocation package available.
- Career Path Advancement : Grow in your career with leadership opportunities.
- Technology : EMR & robust telehealth platform making it easier to see patients virtually
The Psychiatrist role is an instrumental role within our organization, reporting to the Regional Medical Director. Within this role, you will be responsible for supporting patients through assessments of their current mental state, identify areas of concern and develop a plan of therapeutic treatment to manage or overcome their issues.