est. per hourCoca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated • 7h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourKennesaw Transportation • 24h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per yearSoutheast Independent Delivery Services (SEIDS) • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourLyft • 1h ago Just posted
Verified per year
Verified per year
Verified per month
Auto Parts Delivery Driver (Part-Time)
About this job
AutoZone's Part-Time Auto Parts Delivery Driver - Come be a part of an energizing culture rooted in people and a commitment to delivering WOW! customer service. If you are looking for a way to put your safe driving skills to work coupled with company stability and great career opportunities, look no further. AutoZone is the place for you! Our commercial delivery driver position is responsible for the delivery of parts to our commercial customers. You don’t have to use your own vehicle, you can work full or part time and no Commercial Drivers License is required.
Come join the AutoZone team and put your career on overdrive in an essential industry serving the motoring public. We continue to open new stores at a rate of well over 100 per year opening doors for even more opportunities to grow your career.
- Provides WOW! Customer Service
- Drives delivery vehicle to transport parts to commercial customers, including the loading and unloading of parts
- Picks up returns, cores and parts from nearby stores or outside vendors
- Maintains a safe driving and working environment, including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Assist do it yourself customers in the store between deliveries
- Follows all company policies, procedures, dress code and management direction, including all fleet and safety policies
- Handle cash and charge transactions per company policy
- Maintain product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information resources
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license and able to meet AutoZone’s driver requirements.
- Ability to lift load and deliver merchandise
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays weekends and evenings
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills