The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Ontario, CA
Coastal Pacific Food Distributors
Warehouse Clerical - AM Shift
Part-time Ontario, CA 91758 Urgently Hiring
Sr Hr Specialist
Est. $19.59 - $33.52 Full-time, Part-time Ontario, CA 91764 Urgently Hiring Est. $15.00 - $18.15 Full-time Ontario, CA 91761
DC Warehouse Supervisor - Direct Hire - Full-time
Ontario, CA 91764
30 days ago
$29 per hour
About this job
Volt has partnered with a leading shoe and apparel company to help identify a DC Warehouse Supervisor for an immediate DIRECT HIRE / PERM opening at their Ontario distribution center. This DC will be adding about 500 new people over the course of 3 years so it is an exciting time to start.
As a DC Warehouse Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Promotes a Safety culture environment while ensuring training and compliance of all Company Safety policies and any other related procedures.
- Establishes and cultivates morale and engagement of team members. Encourages team member participation in workplace activities and events. Establishes and directs positive communication channels between cross-functional teams.
- Assumes responsibility for product flow into the DC from Inbound Receiving, Order-fulfillment, Replenishment, Quality/Returns and VAS (value added service)
- Monitor daily performance forecast as it relates to DC productivity/efficiency. Leverages all performance management, KPI, DC Balancing and Flow applicable to managing daily DC functional area performance.
- Assist in training and development of DC team members in collaboration with DC trainers. Ensures compliance with all established DC SOPs for each applicable functional area.
- Advocates and actively participates in continuous improvement culture, while utilizing LEAN methodology.
- Maintains appropriate and required records for team members, attendance, training and KPIs under their responsibility.
- Participates in administrative activities, which may include defining resource needs and works within budget and staffing parameters to meet business objectives. Assists in managing daily staffing needs for designated department: vacations, monitors turnover and volume.
- Participates in team member concerns: reporting, follow up, investigating or disciplinary process.
- 2 3 years of warehouse distribution supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of safety standards in a distribution environment
- Completed Bachelors degree is highly preferred
- Ability to lead coach and develop staff to improve performance and achieve goals.
- Proficient in core computer skills (Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes).
- Ability to balance and prioritize competing demands
- Ability to interact with all levels of management with confidence and respect
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience and proficiency with WMS (PkMS) or other comparable WMS, RF and MHE technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (Bi-lingual - Spanish preferred)
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations.
This is a direct hire / perm role on the 1st shift, Monday to Friday. Pay range is $63-68K.
- Distribution Supervisor
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Warehouse Manager
VOLT WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Easy apply warehouse supervisor jobs
in Ontario, CA
Est. $15.00 - $19.49 Full-time Irvine, CA 92604 Urgently Hiring