Similar available jobs
in Rossville, GA
Operations Manager Trainee
Est. $18.66 - $54.77 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37410
Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time CHATTANOOGA, TN 37412
Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time FORT OGLETHORPE, GA 30742
Restaurant General Manager
Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37412
Front End Manager
Est. $29.05 - $60.95 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37409
Assistant Stock Manager
Est. $10.78 - $14.23 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37409
Designated Assistant Manager
Est. $16.97 - $29.82 Full-time, Part-time East Ridge, TN 37412
Human Relations Coordinator
Est. $8.62 - $14.01 Full-time, Part-time East Ridge, TN 37412
Assistant Manager - Hourly
Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time EAST RIDGE, TN 37412
Domino's General Manager in Training - (Fort O.) - Great pay, Bonus & Incentives (5735) - Part-time
Rossville, GA 30741
Why Work for Domino’s/What We are Offering Our Great Team Members
• We are the number 1 pizza company in the world!
• Learn and sharpen your business skills as a manager for Domino's Pizza by staffing your store, managing costs, and developing your team members all while in a fun and energetic environment
• Career advancement- many of our Team members began their careers as delivery drivers or CSR’s and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee or Manager Corporate Operations, our organization offers a world of opportunity for growth!
Assistant Manager Summary
Highly competitve pay!! Bonus & Incentive Pay!! The Assistant Manager helps supervise a store’s staff and operations. Working with the General Manager to delegate tasks to store employees, manage personnel and training, set sales and other operational goals, implement company initiatives from upper management. They also collaborate with the General Manager and teams to provide a welcoming, positive and efficient experience to customers. The Assistant Manager sets the tone and example for the store.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities and Duties would include (but are not limited to):
• Controlling costs, and overall store profitability.
• Inventory/ Product Management.
• Cash Management and Deposits.
• Customer relations.
• Staffing – Including Hiring and Interviewing
• Scheduling/ Forecasting Sales
• Adherence to Company and Corporate standards.
• Marketing/ Advertising.
• Basic Math & Accounting skills
• Including general job responsibilities for store team members
Assistant Manager Qualifications and Skills
• Attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude
• Problem solving skills
• Critical thinking skills
Easy apply food service manager jobs
in Rossville, GA
Multi Unit District and Divison Managers
75,000 to 90,000 Full-time Chattanooga, TN 37421 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.19 - $28.46 Part-time Dalton, GA 30722 Urgently Hiring