Travel Registered Nurse RN Corrections - Florence - Full-time / Part-time
Florence, AZ 85132
A Correctional Facility Nurse provides care for patients in prisons, jails, penitentiaries, and juvenile detention centers. These nurses treat inmates for issues like trauma and influenza, and treat chronic health problems like AIDS infection, substance abuse, and mental illness. Correctional Facility Nurses also have the unique ability to choose the kind of patients they would like to work with, as well as the kind of setting they would prefer to work with them in.
Weekly amount stated in the job postings is scaled based on estimated hourly wages and potential stipends available for the location of the assignment. Hourly wages are based on various factors including but not limited to: experience, demand, availability, location, etc. Please contact one of our amazing OneStaff Recruiting Specialists for more details.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Paid AAA Membership
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.