Telemetry Unit - Registered Nurse - Full-time
Danville, VA 24541
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
07:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• 12 months of Telemetry Unit experience is required.
• Candidates must have a Virginia license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 60 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
• Flu vaccination is required. This facility accepts declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
• 36 guaranteed hours
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: VA
- Certifications: Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-01-30
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3