Long Term Care Nurse Specialist - Full-time
East Syracuse, NY 13057
HealthCare Support is currently interviewing for a Long Term Care Nurse Specialist opening with a top-rated healthcare employer committed to helping people live healthier lives! This Long Term Care Nurse Specialist opportunity is a full-time, permanent, fully benefited position with an opportunity for growth.
Long Term Care Nurse Specialist Responsibilities:
- Complete assessments with members, caregivers, or providers to obtain information regarding client status, support system, and need for services for care plan development
- Monitor delivery of services and follow-up with members, caregivers, or providers through in person visits and telephonic contact
- Authorize and coordinate referral for services
- NY State RN License
- 3+ years of RN experience
- 2+ years of field case management/home health experience
- Driver's license and access to vehicle
- Must live in or near the territory
Advantages of this Long Term Care Nurse Specialist position:
- Permanent and full time
- Monday-Friday daytime hours
- Competitive salary $80K - $87K (highly dependent on years of experience)
- $5,000 sign on bonus
- Annual bonus
- All Equipment Provided - Laptop, Hotspot, iPhone, Mileage reimbursement, internet usage stipend
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA
- Paid holidays, PTO, sick time
Interested in being considered for thisLong Term Care Nurse Specialist (RN) Opportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration or please email:
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.