Similar available jobs
in Oklahoma City, OK
Assistant General Manager (PDI)
Est. $11.20 - $16.67 Full-time, Part-time Oklahoma city, OK 73112
Frankfurt Short Bruza
Internship - Interior Design - Level I
Full-time, Part-time Oklahoma city, OK 73118 Urgently Hiring
Team Lead Retail Remodels
Est. $8.64 - $13.85 Full-time Oklahoma city, OK 73102 Est. $8.64 - $13.85 Full-time Oklahoma city, OK 73102 Est. $8.64 - $13.85 Full-time Oklahoma city, OK 73102 Est. $21.76 - $40.45 Full-time Oklahoma City, OK 73146
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER
Est. $8.18 - $18.44 Full-time, Part-time Oklahoma city, OK 73109 $9 - $10 per hour Part-time Oklahoma city, OK 73118 $13 - $14.3 per hour Full-time Oklahoma city, OK 73118
Travel Retail Merchandiser (Next-Day Pay) - Part-time
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
SPAR is growing our reset and remodel travel team ! This Reset Merchandiser job will be part of a travel team remodeling the insides of big box retailers. Anyone with a background in merchandising resets or remodels, installer, construction, or general labor, this could be a perfect fit for you. The ideal merchandiser is; self-sufficient, highly motivated, knows their way around a tool bag, and have the drive to produce high quality results in a fast paced environment.
Join the best reset/ remodel merchandiser team in the business and APPLY TODAY!
Projects include category resets and fixture installation.
When one project ends, another STARTS
What We Offer:
- Great TEAM
- Ongoing project work
- Competitive pay
- Overtime $$
- DailyPay – work today, get paid tomorrow
- Mileage and Drive time reimbursed
- Meal per diem, tolls and preapproved out of pocket expenses.
- Hotel will be reserved and paid for by SPAR
- Double occupancy required
- Career advancement opportunities
What You’ll Do:
- Work remodeling big box retail stores
- Building and assembling retail store shelving fixtures
- Work with Plan-O-Grams on all items tagged and approved by store management
- Update Signage, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion
- Engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Ability to stand a minimum shift of 10 hours
- Day shift 7am start
- Two weeks on and one week off
- Working Sunday - Friday each week while completing 2 stores each week and 4 stores in two weeks.
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf
- Planogram experience
- Ability to travel within a scheduled geographical area
- Knowledge/ability to use basic tools necessary for the job
- Ability to work in Team environment
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license,
- Personal cell is required and valid email address.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
SPAR Marketing Force works with national retail stores managing their new store set ups or full store remodels