The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Littleton, CO
Registered Nurse (RN) - New Grads Welcome!
Est. $29.82 - $39.84 Full-time Denver, CO 80227 Urgently Hiring $38-57/Hour Full-time, Part-time Englewood, CO 80110 Urgently Hiring
Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg - $1,628 per week
$1628.00 per week Part-time Englewood, CO 80110 Urgently Hiring
Jackson Nurse Professionals
Travel Nurse RN - Psychiatric - $1,990 per week
$1990.00 per week Part-time Englewood, CO 80110 Urgently Hiring
Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg - $1,889 per week
$1889.27 per week Part-time Englewood, CO 80110 Urgently Hiring
MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg - $2,448 per week
$2448.00 per week Part-time Englewood, CO 80110 Urgently Hiring
Core Medical Group
Travel Nurse RN - ED - Emergency Department - $1,540 per week
$1540.00 per week Part-time Englewood, CO 80110 Urgently Hiring
Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg - $1,590 per week
$1589.76 per week Part-time Englewood, CO 80110 Urgently Hiring $1564.92 per week Part-time Englewood, CO 80110 Urgently Hiring
Dialysis Nurse - Registered Nurse - RN - Full-time
Littleton, CO 80123
30 days ago
$38 per hour
About this job
CoreMedical Group is currently partnered with a facility seeking a skilled Registered Nurse to join their team. This individual will have the opportunity to work as a great Dialysis RN.
Job Information (RN - Dialysis):
- Responsible for planning, organizing, implementing, and evaluating patient care of all ages.
- Coordinates, delegates, and provides direct nursing care for patients by working cooperatively with patients, family members, and all patient care team members.
- Provides supervision for patient team members in accordance with their level of training and the patients acuity.
- Reviews physician orders for dialysis patients, collects pre-treatment dialysis data, and reviews patient records prior to dialysis.
- Conducts pre-dialysis patient assessment including obtaining patient vital signs and assessing the patients vascular access, laboratory findings, and the patients general health.
- Great management; room for career advancement
- Top pay in the area; sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
Job Requirements (RN - Dialysis):
- Must be an RN
- Must have 2+ years experienced in Dialysis
- Multiple shifts available
OUR SERVICES ARE ALWAYS FREE!
How We Help You:
- Resume preparation services and interview tips.
- Communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- Help finding the perfect position for you, based on your experience and desired location.
- Referral bonuses.
- Relocation assistance includes information on the job market, cost of living and more.
- Licensing Assistance- specialists to help you through the process.
- Positions nationwide from staff to CNO.
PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. We provide staffing solutions to hospitals and healthcare providers in all 50 states, giving you access to top jobs wherever you want to be!
Job Seekers get 40% more interviews when using a recruiting agency.