Pharmacy Clerks - Full-time / Part-time
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Why you will choose us:
Albertson’s Companies Inc. has always been a people-oriented business, and thoughtful people practices remain a core element of our company’s philosophy. As friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy offering customers an exceptional shopping experience, we provide world-class customer service each and every day.
We also provide a variety of benefits including:
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible work schedules
- Associate discounts
- Leaders invested in your training, career growth & development
- Health and welfare benefits for eligible employees (Medical, Dental, 401k and more!)
- Vacation / Paid Time Off
What you bring to the table:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You take pride in the work you do, whether big or small
- Helping customers and fellow associates gives you energy
- Smiling and making others smile is your favorite
- You are eager & willing to learn
- Being a part of your community matters
A Day in the Life:
As a Pharmacy Clerk, you play an important role of ensuring our customers receive a prompt and positive experience at our Pharmacy desk. As the Pharmacy Clerk, you’ll also assist by ringing customers out for their pharmacy orders. When you aren’t welcoming customers to the Pharmacy desk, you support by ensuring the shelves are stocked, full, and display cases are neatly organized. You are a true team player who is customer focused and willing to help when and where needed. This role is just what the doctored ordered for someone who is excited by the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of your customers and community.
Our Cultural Principals
- Teamwork: “We always support and recognize each other”
- Learning: “We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others”
- Ownership: “We always take actions to drive our success
- Competition: “We always act with integrity to win over the customer”
- Inclusivity: “We always value everyone’s perspective”
- Compassion: “We always treat each other and our customers with kindness and respect”
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. We have a new vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength with deep local roots, that offers an easy, fun, friendly, and inspiring experience, no matter how a customer chooses to shop with us. We want talented individuals to be a part of this journey!
The organization includes 2,230 stores, 23 distribution facilities, and 20 manufacturing plants with over 300,000 employees across 34 states and the District of Columbia. The company is publicly owned with supermarkets across the country that includes Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, ACME, Shaw’s, Tom Thumb, United Supermarkets, United Express, Randalls, Albertson’s Market, Pavilions, Star Markets, Market Street, Carrs, Haggen, Lucky, Amigos, Andronico’s Community Markets, King’s, Balducci’s, and Albertson’s Market Street.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job and are not the official job description for the position. All employees must comply with Company, Division, and Store policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties, and skills of personnel may vary within store and/or from store to store and the official job description will be provided during the application process.
ALBERTSONS SAFEWAY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at 1-888-255-2269.
in Ellensburg, WA
Est. $17.59 - $22.52 Full-time, Part-time Ellensburg, WA 98926