The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Sycamore View Rd, TN
$15.00-$19.00/hour Part-time Bartlett, TN 38133 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.00 - $14.13 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38133 Urgently Hiring
Est. $11.00 - $14.13 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38133 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.07 - $15.51 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38133 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.00 - $14.13 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38133 Urgently Hiring
Supply Chain Manager Entry-Level
$26,000.00 to $56,000.00 annually Full-time Bartlett, TN 38133 Est. $8.85 - $14.13 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38134 Est. $8.85 - $14.13 Full-time, Part-time Bartlett, TN 38134 Est. $8.85 - $14.13 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38122
Automotive Technician - Full-time
Sycamore View Rd, TN 38134
30 days ago
$22 per hour
About this job
Build your career with the collaborative team at MAHLE as a Technician/Warrant Analyst using your automotive mechanical skills and customer service abilities to provide technical assistance to customers, sales and MAHLE teams regarding technical and warranty related issues.
Perform product analysis of used MAHLE parts returned from the distributor / customer base for failure analysis / warranty (Labor Claim) compensation and handle customer inquiries involving product related technical issues.
This position 100% onsite and located in Olive Branch, MS.
SOME ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform product analysis of used MAHLE parts returned from the Distributor / customer base for failure analysis / Warranty (Labor Claim) compensation
- Review pending orders and specific customers request to ensure excellent customer service & experience
- Create Reports detailing the results of the product analysis and the failure mode of used parts
- Communicate with Product Management, Plant Management, Quality Assurance, Product Analysts, and Customer Service
- Participate in cross-functional problem-solving teams (CIP) and lead teams in quality improvement initiatives
- Update and maintain computer files, records, and printed resources
- Handle customer inquiries involving product related technical issues
- Negotiate settlements with customers. (With approval of Warranty Supervisor.)
- Write Technical Bulletins as required.
- Communicate with product teams on product development / design
- Create Credit Authorizations where applicable; enter claims / requests for analysis into Warranty Database.
- Submit Corrective Action Requests (C.A.R.'s) to Mahle purchasing for nonconforming / defective supplier components that identify nonconformance and result in warranty claim approvals
- Approve / Reject supplier responses for C.A.R.'s initiated by Warranty Claims department
- Advise and mentor Warranty Coordinators and Technical Service Analysts
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience within a mechanical/automotive environment
- Extensive hands on Automotive or Heavy duty engine rebuilding and machining experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Problem solving and analysis skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- SAP experience, a plus
- Associates degree or technical school completion, preferred
- Permanent US work authorization
- Clean, climate-controlled environment
- Full lab for parts analysis
- Discounted parts
- Excellent collaboration opportunities with 200 years of combined experience
- Competitive compensation base+annual bonus opportunity
- Strong corporate benefits including tuition reimbursement, health insurance, 401k with 6% match, 13 paid holidays, 120 hours vacation, and company shutdown between Christmas and New Years
- Ability to gain valuable experience and advancement with global, automotive manufacturer
- Stable work environment and culture that promotes from within 103 years in business
- Company provides shirts, safety shoes, and all required safety PPE