The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Dallas, TX
Est. $29.24 - $39.55 Full-time, Part-time University Park, TX 75205 Urgently Hiring Est. $48.13 - $76.45 Full-time, Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring
HRIS-Payroll and Timecard Systems
Territory Business Manager
Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring
Senior Scrum Master
Est. $11.12 - $21.73 Full-time, Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring Est. $21.54 - $35.38 Full-time, Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring Est. $45.78 - $77.64 Full-time, Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring Est. $26.19 - $48.01 Full-time, Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring Est. $28.68 - $65.89 Full-time, Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring Est. $32.46 - $58.07 Full-time, Part-time Dallas, TX 75201 Urgently Hiring
Channel Manager - Bedslide & Pace-Edwards & LEER - Full-time
Dallas, TX 75201
30 days ago
$27 per hour
About this job
Channel Managers will work with Warehouse Distributors and Independent Jobbers in their prospective regions to help drive sales to LEER WD customers, to meet designated sales goals and to facilitate business unit growth. Position requires the regular exercise of independent discretion and judgement, with limited or no overlying supervision, on matters of significance to the company. The Channel Manager must be an initiative-taker with the ability to make decisions that positively influence the company’s reputation with WD, jobbers, dealers/end users and within the industry.
- Work with intercompany commercial sales team (and) regional/national warehouse distributors to promote LEER group brands through the LEER jobber/dealer base.
- Execute market driven strategies that result in sustainable competitive advantage to end-use customers.
- Generate revenue by building rapport, providing technical information, explanations, and training to all WD, jobbers, dealers, and retailers as needed.
- Utilize salesforce and ERP systems to record pertinent information on customers and open opportunities.
- Adept in refining, developing, and executing overall marketing and management of our products through our channel partners.
- The Channel Manager will have the ability to recognize key market strategies and communicate findings via accurate demand forecast to the business for enhanced operation efficiencies.
- Relationally with customers, the Channel Manager will establish and maintain consistent communication with the appropriate parties across customer organizations to maintain real-time awareness of future requirements and demand.
- The Channel Manager will be responsible for bookings and serving as the commercial lead in shipping adequate products monthly to meet respective financial goals.
- The Channel Manager is also responsible for all day-to-day activities associated with marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Drive customer satisfaction/loyalty culture.
- Work with Director of Sales to develop & implement strategies for market pricing by channel, product, life cycle, etc.
- Enforcement of MAP program. Assist the LEER, Bedslide/Pace-Edwards team with part number transition and new product launches.
- Cross train on LEER’s entire line-up of products by working with the fiberglass and window and door DSMs on training as needed.
- Develop and deliver insightful presentations and strategies to the business unit and corporate office where appropriate.
- Preparing annual and monthly sales forecasts for products sold in assigned market segments. Complete and turn in sales-related paperwork (call reports, etc.) timely.
- Represents Bedslide/Pace/LEER at WD industry trade shows, conferences, and meetings. Work all national trade show events as required.
- Warranty investigation, damage control and contribution to resolution.
- Sales to Engineering liaison. Ensuring customer’s expectations are clear to engineering and manufacturing from quote process through build.
Characteristics and skills:
- · Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and collaborate cross-functionally with on-site and remote teams to achieve results.
- Intermediate to Advanced use of Microsoft Products (Excel, Visio, Project, TEAMs).
Educational and other requirements:
- Work well within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Significant customer service experience.
- Valid driver’s license, with clear record.
- Ability to multitask, effective time management skills and a basis for action.
- Must have fluent computer skills in Microsoft Office and related software packages.
- Travel is required up to 50% – 60% - including weekends when requested.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective Presentation Skills.
- Very sharp, innovative, and accustomed to “figuring it out.”
- Experienced with complex environments – multi-state, large employee base with unique demands.
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence others to obtain objectives.
- Mature judgment and decision-making ability.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills in challenging situations, both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively manage risk and uncertainty.
- Adaptability and flexibility dealing with changing market and economic conditions.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Distribution Sales Manager, Location: Dallas, TX - 75201 , PL: 559176953
Easy apply food service manager jobs
in Dallas, TX
Full-time, Part-time Godley, TX 76044 Urgently Hiring
$65,000.00 to $70,000.00 annually Full-time Frisco, TX 75034 Urgently Hiring
Spring Creek Barbeque
Full-time, Part-time Irving, TX 75062 Urgently Hiring
18 Full-time Prosper, TX 75078 Urgently Hiring
Salata Franchise LLC
Field Marketing Manager
$65,000.00 to $80,000.00 hourly Part-time Dallas, TX 75243 Urgently Hiring
Assistant Store Manager
Est. $17.80 - $32.48 Part-time Frisco, TX 75033 Urgently Hiring
Full-time, Part-time ITASCA, TX 76055 Urgently Hiring
Spring Creek Barbeque
Est. $11.16 - $17.42 Full-time, Part-time Arlington, TX 76015 Urgently Hiring
General Manager - $65,000 - $75,000
Full-time Lake dallas, TX 75065 Urgently Hiring