Hardee's of Cantrell - General Manager - Now Hiring
| Verified Pay
|$45,000.00 to $50,000.00 per year
| 785 MARTIN LUTHER KING WAY
About this job
COME JOIN OUR AMAZING MANAGEMENT TEAM as GENERAL MANAGER at HARDEE’S, make new friends, develop your career skills, and have fun. Great pay, benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
What is our Team Approach?
As a Restaurant General Manager with Boddie-Noell Enterprises, you will be part of an established and stable organization. We are committed to operating on the family values of respect, honesty, trust, excellence, teamwork, and diversity; you will find that our support of our employees and their career development is second to none. We will provide you with a comprehensive 7–8-week training course followed by additional ongoing career development classes designed to facilitate your continued advancement along our management path. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits.
What Will You Do?
Under the direction of the District Manager, the General Manager will develop, support, and lead the restaurant team. Be accountable for sales growth by maintaining the highest standards in quality, service, and cleanliness with constant focus on profitability. Manage labor costs to meet company standard. Train the management team and crew using current training system.
- Interview and hire qualified staff to operate the restaurant based on company standards and in compliance with state and federal regulations. Schedule sufficient staff to operate the restaurant and accommodate guest flow.
- Control inventory to meet company Food Cost Variance standard.
- Maintain reports and records based on company standards and in compliance with state and federal regulations. Maintain building and equipment using proper operating, cleaning, and preventative maintenance procedures. Maintain a cooperative, professional, harmonious working relationship with management team and crew.
Perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
What Will You Need?
- Must be 18 years or older
- 2 – 5 years of experience as a Restaurant General Manager
- Valid Driver’s License
- Available to work all shifts and weekends
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- Must meet physical demands required of the role
- Must be able to lead, recognize and train successful talent
- Cheerful and positive attitude
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Loves serving and helping others
What is in it for You?
- Bonus Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Personal & Bereavement pay
- Paid Training
- Discounted Meals
- Opportunity to Advance
- Bonus Program
*Veterans and those with previous military experience are encouraged to apply!
Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc., an independent franchisee of Hardee's Restaurants LLC
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Management skills: supervising employees
- Management skills: resolving customer complaints
- Management skills: managing employee conflicts
- Comfortable handling customer complaints
- Management skills: writing schedules
- Management skills: hiring and onboarding
- Able to stand for duration of shift