The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in New Orleans, LA
Est. $8.23 - $10.80 Full-time, Part-time New orleans, LA 70115 Urgently Hiring
Trans Quality, Inc.
CDL A Owner Operators - OTR
Est. $15.26 - $23.88 Full-time New orleans, LA 70112 Urgently Hiring
Med-Surg Travel RN
$1,692 per week Full-time New orleans, LA 70112 Urgently Hiring Est. $8.23 - $10.80 Full-time, Part-time New orleans, LA 70118 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time New orleans, LA 70125 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Gretna, LA 70056 Urgently Hiring Est. $8.23 - $10.80 Full-time, Part-time Gretna, LA 70056 Urgently Hiring Est. $8.23 - $10.80 Full-time, Part-time New orleans, LA 70115 Urgently Hiring Est. $8.23 - $10.80 Full-time, Part-time New orleans, LA 70130 Urgently Hiring
Travel Nursing - PACU RN - $2730/week - $2894/week - Full-time / Part-time
New Orleans, LA 70154
30 days ago
$37 per hour
About this job
Aya Healthcare has an immediate opening for the following position: PACU RN in New Orleans, LA.
This is a 13-week contract position that requires at least one year of PACU RN experience. $2730/week - $2894/week.
We’ll work with you to build the healthcare career of your dreams. Whether you want a job close to home or across the country, we’ve got you.
With Aya, you get:
- Front-of-the-line access to exclusive jobs at thousands of healthcare facilities nationwide.
- A team of licensing experts who can help expedite the license process in all 50 states.
- No nickel and diming on assignments. We don’t charge you a fee and pay out your full stipends if you are called off by a hospital on one of your shifts.
- A robust team to support you every step of the way to ensure you start on time, have flawless payroll and an exceptional experience.
- A credentialing specialist to streamline the entire compliance process.
- Precise, clinician-driven unit match checklists to ensure each assignment is the right fit for you.
- If applicable, a clinical ladder program that includes paid association memberships, tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness for travelers while on assignment.
- And of course, you get the usual benefits such as:
- Paid company housing (pets are welcome to tag along) or a generous housing stipend.
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time. Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya’s general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- Generous 401k match.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable law, including reimbursements for licenses, scrubs, relocation, etc.
- Pay includes taxable wages and tax-free expense reimbursements.
Aya is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer and welcomes all to apply. Please for our EEO policy.