Similar available jobs
in San Gabriel, CA
Est. $37.30 - $55.82 Full-time, Part-time Rosemead, CA 91772 Urgently Hiring
Registered Nurse ICHD
$37 - $51 / hour Full-time Pasadena, CA 91105 Urgently Hiring Est. $37.30 - $55.82 Full-time, Part-time Alhambra, CA 91804 Urgently Hiring
Est. $37.30 - $55.82 Full-time, Part-time San gabriel, CA 91776 Urgently Hiring
Los Alamitos Medical Center
RN Nurse Manager Same Day Surgery FT Days
Est. $37.30 - $55.82 Full-time, Part-time Arcadia, CA 91007 Urgently Hiring
Registered Nurse - 401(k) Benefits
2220 per week. Full-time Pasadena, CA 91105 Urgently Hiring $1910.33 - $2155.33 / week Full-time, Part-time Pasadena, CA 91105
Registered Nurse RN
$37 - $51 / hour Full-time Arcadia, CA 91007 Urgently Hiring $35 - $48 / hour Full-time Alhambra, CA 91801 Urgently Hiring
Licensed Vocational Nurse $25.00/HR. or Psychiatric Technician $25.00/HR. NOC- Sun-Thurs
San Gabriel, CA 91775
Join Elwyn California!
Elwyn California is currently seeking a part-time Licensed Staff (Licensed Vocational Nurse or Licensed Psychiatric Technician) to work with our team in residential group homes during the weekends. This is a non-exempt level position reporting to the Program Administrator.
- Licensed Psychiatric Technician or Vocational Nurse pay is $25/hr
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE/ LICENSED PSYCHIATRIC TECH
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse and Licensed Psychiatric Tech perform general nursing procedures, behavior management, direct care and training as dictated by the individuals' health and behavioral care needs.
- Performs nursing procedures as authorized within the scope of practice.
- Participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team and contributes to the development of the Individual Support Plan.
- The LVN/LPT may function as lead staff on the shift and may oversee DSPs and/or CNAs.
- Responsible for providing active programming at all times.
- Responsible for adherence to standards, procedures and schedules established by their supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring that any suspicion of or knowledge of suspected abuse is reported in accordance with the law and program policies "Mandated Reporter" (SOC 341).
- Possess and maintain a valid, active license from the State of California to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse.
- Minimum 1 year experience with Human Services field preferred.
- High School diploma
- Ability to work in a variety of environments and settings.
- Ability to work weekend shifts Hours of operation is 24-7; AM-shift, PM-shift, and NOC-shift.
- Potential exposure to communicable diseases, blood-borne pathogens, medicinal preparations, and other conditions common to a clinical nursing environment.
- Interaction with consumers who display aggressive and/or self-injurious behaviors.
- Valid California driver license
- Successful completion of pre-employment physical and drug screen, including current TB
- Successful completion of DOJ and FBI background check
- Successful completion of all trainings as required by applicable regulations, including, but not limited to, DSP1 and DSP2.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Elwyn California is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT ELWYN CALIFORNIA
Elwyn California, is a subsidiary of Elwyn, a premier non-profit human services organization dedicated to serving children and adults with special needs. Elwyn was founded in 1852, providing innovative services for people with developmental disabilities since its inception.
We believe that all people deserve an opportunity to build meaningful, independent lives. Individuals and families find support through Elwyn California programs to learn, work, and live as they choose and as independently as possible.
Elwyn California Mission Statement
Maximizing potential through personal commitment, collective talents and innovation, Elwyn California supports individuals with diverse challenges in shaping distinctive, meaningful lives.
Elwyn California Vision Statement
Through partnerships with families, communities and government, Elwyn California will be the provider of choice for people with diverse challenges.
Elwyn California Residential Programs
Elwyn California provides care for people with Developmental Disabilities and skilled nursing needs via a sophisticated, state of the art, alternative model of care. People live in single family homes, with individual bedrooms and all the typical "home-like" amenities, as opposed to having to live in larger congregate hospital-like settings.
Likewise, our employees enjoy a smaller, more personal and home-like working environment, as well as the opportunity to provide a very high level of quality care based upon the smaller number of residents (typically 4-5 per home) and the high staff to resident ratio.
Starting September 30th, all Elwyn California team members will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless the worker is declining due their religious beliefs or a qualifying medical reason. If you are offered and accept a position with Elwyn California, you will be required to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status or a declination form [for religious beliefs or qualifying medical reason as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
Applicants that apply for a sign-on bonus eligible position and whose employment for said 16-hour position starts during the period of January 1, 2022 -- June 30, 2022, will be paid a sign-on bonus of $700 in one installment within 2 pay periods of successfully completing 180 days of employment.
#CB *MON SCADSP1
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Easy apply registered nurse jobs
in San Gabriel, CA
$2,255.46 to $2,255.46 weekly Full-time, Part-time Los angeles, CA 90079 Urgently Hiring $1,871.48 to $1,871.48 weekly Full-time, Part-time San dimas, CA 91773 Urgently Hiring $2,255.46 to $2,255.46 weekly Full-time, Part-time Santa monica, CA 90403 Urgently Hiring