Similar available jobs
in Anaheim, CA
$16-$16.50 Full-time, Part-time Anaheim, CA 92802
Southern California Pizza Company
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Est. $17.68 - $29.00 Full-time, Part-time ANAHEIM, CA 92802 Est. $15.05 - $22.49 Full-time, Part-time ANAHEIM, CA 92802
Earl of Sandwich Salad Line Cook - Theme Park
Est. $15.00 - $18.32 Full-time, Part-time Anaheim, CA 92802
Earl of Sandwich Expo - Theme Park
Est. $15.00 - $15.39 Full-time, Part-time Anaheim, CA 92802
Earl of Sandwich Order Taker - Theme Park
Est. $15.00 - $15.34 Full-time, Part-time Anaheim, CA 92802 Est. $15.05 - $22.49 Full-time, Part-time ANAHEIM, CA 92802 Est. $15.00 - $15.43 Full-time, Part-time Anaheim, CA 92802 Est. $15.05 - $22.49 Full-time, Part-time ANAHEIM, CA 92802
Cook, Tortilla Jo's - Part-time
Anaheim, CA 92802
Delaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is searching for full-time and part-time Cooks to join our team at Tortilla Jo's in Anaheim, California.
Minimum pay rate: $17.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at .
At Delaware North, we care about our associates’ professional and personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and development, employee discounts, and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available for eligible associates.Responsibilities
- Follow supervisor's assignments for opening and closing procedures, as well as food production.
- Prepare food and beverage products for customers by following recipe guidelines, using proper preparation techniques, and sanitation guidelines.
- Set up and operation of kitchen equipment.
- Clean equipment properly according to correct procedures.
- Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and management.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food abbreviations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures and take directions; work as a team player.
- Basic math skills, with the ability to calculate and follow recipe measurements and proportions.
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending, lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 20lbs or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures.
Delaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is a a leader in food service management, operating some of the busiest and most famous kitchens in the world. This is no exception when it comes to some of our most iconic and magical restaurants in the Downtown Disney District including locations such as Naples Ristorante E Pizzeria, Catal Restaurant, UVA Bar at Catal and Tortilla Jo's.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.