Similar available jobs
in Riverside, CA
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Anaheim, CA
Est. $30.32 - $46.96 Full-time Riverside, CA 92517 Urgently Hiring
Speech Language Pathologist - $41-53 per hour - Part-time
Riverside, CA 92501
AccentCare is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a job in Riverside, California.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Speech Language Pathologist
- Discipline: Therapy
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Permanent
Why You’ll Love Being a Speech Language Pathologist at AccentCare
Do you enjoy providing outstanding patient care? Bring your organizational skills and knowledge of at-home care and join the AccentCare team today in this Speech Language Pathologist job.
As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them with customized care. Under the guidance of your physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills, and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here, you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work alongside a supportive team. With a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love in this Speech Language Pathologist job.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this Speech Language Pathologist opportunity today!
- Conduct appropriate evaluative procedures, assess home environment (as appropriate), and identify equipment needs relative to speech/language function.
- Identify functional speech defects, establish goals to improve patient’s function and participate in the development of the interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Recommend communication devices/aids as indicated.
- Prepare and submit clinical and progress records per Company policy federal/state regulations and JCAHO standards.
- A degree and an internship from an approved master’s program in Speech-Language Pathology or as required by applicable law and/or regulation
- Meet the education and experience requirements for a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology, granted by the American Speech-Language Pathology, granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Certified to practice Speech-Language Pathology, with a minimum of one (1) year’s clinical experience in Speech-Language Pathology
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Valid driver’s license and an automobile that is insured
AccentCare Job ID #15594-en-us-1. Posted job title: Speech Language Pathologist Home Health
Your mission, our vision. Together we can Make A Difference!
AccentCare®, Inc. is among the nation’s largest and most respected post-acute healthcare providers. Over 50 years strong, we are relentless about innovation and uncompromising about patient-first care! Driven to provide the highest quality, evidence-based care, matched with a gracious, personalized experience. We never lose sight of our commitment to our patients, our communities and each other.
AccentCare is the 4th largest home health company in the nation with a history of care of over 50 years. We have more than 30,000 qualified professionals in over 242 offices who are dedicated to improving the quality of living. With advanced technologies, proprietary programs, and extensive training, our caring team members uphold our mission for over 200,000 patients and clients each year.
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Discount program