Insurance Loss Control - Full-time / Part-time
Millsboro, DE 19966
Conduct insurance loss control inspections on either commercial or residential dwellings.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities – Job Description
As a Loss Control Field Representative, you will conduct physical inspections on either commercial or residential dwellings that have encountered loss or damage and apply manual rules and company standards. Your job will be based from home with required travel to each inspection location. Car travel will be required within your assigned area.
A loss control field representative will perform the following tasks:
- Complete a physical loss control survey to identify any current issues or hazards.
- Prepare for the report by identifying the necessary and type of information needed
- Prepare a schedule to maximize optimal use of time
- Correspond with insured via phone, email and text message as necessary to set up appointments
- Communicate survey status via internal reports
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made in order to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competent use of digital camera, word processing and e-mail
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record (based on NEIS Inc. guidelines)
- Loss control experience is preferred but not required.
- Located within 30 mile radius of territory.
NEIS will provide the following:
- On the job training
- Base pay – paid weekly
- Production pay – paid weekly
- Virtual classroom, online and on the job training
- Benefit Package - Matching 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- Base pay – paid weekly
- Production pay based on $40 per billable hour – paid weekly
- Laptop computers and other equipment are needed to complete the job effectively
- Reimbursement of miscellaneous expenses, such as, phone, internet, etc. – monthly
Why work at NEIS?
Founded in 1945, NEIS Inc. is a family owned business with a team environment. We provide advantages of a large organization, such as, career growth, flexible schedules, work from home, and opportunities to work with a wide variety of people and industry. You can meet and interact with new people each day. The NEIS team of professionals has the experience and knowledge to deliver services with the highest standard of quality. We value our employees and you will consider this more than a job; this is a career. To find out more check us out at www.neis1.com