Similar available jobs
in Memphis, TN
3rd shift Material Handler
$$20.0 - $$20.0 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38118 Est. $11.35 - $15.82 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38118
Kuehne + Nagel International AG
Est. $11.00 - $14.23 Full-time Memphis, TN 38141
Distribution - Material Handlers (East Raines Area)
$15.00 - $15.50 / hour Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38118
Material Handlers - Weekend Shift (East Shelby Area)
$15.50 - $16.00 / hour Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38118 Est. $11.35 - $15.82 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38118
Material Handler - Full-time / Part-time
Memphis, TN 38118
The Third (3rd) Shift Material Handler position is Monday-Friday 10:00pm – 6:00am. The pay is $19.00 per hour with shift diff included. Qualified applicants with at least 6 months experience using an RF Scan Gun and/or warehouse management system (WMS) to safely and accurately Order Pick product at a steady pace within a warehouse environment is highly preferred.
Join the DHL Supply Chain team and be a valued member of the largest logistics company in the world! This is a full-time position with excellent benefits within 30 days of employment and opportunities for career growth! Apply today for immediate consideration!
Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Physically load product onto equipment, pallets or totes more than 20% of specified shift.
- Put-away and pick product for shipment or stock. Insure the exact number and type of products, ordered by the customer, are checked and loaded correctly.
- Compare the quantity, quality, labeling, and address with the customer’s order to ensure outgoing product shipments are complete and correct.
- Changes equipment battery or LP tank and monitors power source as necessary.
- Verify and report discrepancies such as non-available products and OS&D.
- Maintain the facility and the facility’s equipment in a neat, clean, orderly fashion. Inspect all operated equipment daily.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
- Assist in physical inventories.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Forklift certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program is required within the first 30 days of employment
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience, prefer
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.