Similar available jobs
in Marlborough, MA
Metrowest Medical Center
RN Float Pool 36 hours Rotating
Est. $29.55 - $48.05 Full-time, Part-time Marlborough, MA 01752 Urgently Hiring
Thom Child And Family Services
Developmental Specialist - Early Intervention
Part-time Marlborough, MA 01752 Urgently Hiring
Direct Care Professional (Rutland, MA) - Full-time
Marlborough, MA 01752
If working in a group home setting with boys ages 8-14 years old with complex mental health and behavioral health challenges, high functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or substance abuse and mental health co-occuring disorders sounds rewarding to you then this is the job for you!
Base pay $16.80/hr. Could reach as high as $19.65/hr with 7+ years experience and a bachelors degree
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!
4 day work week
As a direct care professional, with 1 staff to 3 students ratio, this program offers a higher level of individualized care. Residential staff design house-specific routines, chores, and activities that support an individual's growth and development.
Being a Direct Care Professional at Devereux has its advantages!
As a Direct Care Professional, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer you the privilege of being able to work really closely with some of the most vulnerable people in our community to build on their strengths and truly make a contribution to improving their lives, as well as:
- A fun, fast paced and supportive environment with opportunities to learn and grow in the Behavioral Healthcare field.
- Being a part of an interactive team that includes; nursing, education, therapists, psychiatrists and you!
- The ability to have influence in our kid's treatment plans.
- The opportunity to teach at-risk youth valuable life skills.
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health - Massachusetts and Rhode Island serves students with complex mental health and behavioral challenges. Located on our main campus in Rutland, MA, this position is responsible for the safety and security of all youth as assigned and provides and ensures therapeutic interventions in a compassionate and safe environment.
Keywords: Youth Counselor, Direct Care Worker, Direct Care Counselor, Direct Service Worker, caregiver, dsp, Direct Support Professional, Residential Counselor, Mental Health Associate, Mental Health Technician, ASD, psychiatric services, inpatient, coaching, counseling, residential care, milieu, residential aide, human services, group home, monitor, mentor, mht, mental health technician, psychology, sociology, child welfare, social services, diploma, child care, behavioral technician, aba, rbt, mental health, autism, #sponsored
Devereux is committed to the health and safety of our staff. All Devereux centers have formal infectious-disease and emergency-management plans tailored to specifically address the unique aspects of communicable disease prevention including COVID-19. Learn More: .
Full-Time Benefits include (but are not limited to):
- 24 personal days off/year
- 8 sick days/year
- Blue Cross Insurance & High Deductible plans available
- FSA or HSA
- Cigna Dental plans
- Davis Vision plans
- Pet Insurance plans
- Tuition Reimbursement Program between 75-100% coverage
- 3% automatic contribution to 403b retirement account (TIAA Financial) after a year of service & discretionary 2% match
- Free Life Insurance up to 2x annual salary –
- Free Health Advocacy Services
- 5 free Carebridge counseling sessions
- 3-5 free wellness coaching sessions through NY Life
- $5,000 reimbursement for diagnosis and ABA services for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- $150 Gym membership reimbursement
- AT&T Mobile Discount
- Discounts on Hotels, Rental Cars, Theme Parks, Electronics & more!