Similar available jobs
in Marlborough, MA
Metrowest Medical Center
RN Float Pool 36 hours Rotating
Est. $29.55 - $48.05 Full-time, Part-time Marlborough, MA 01752 Urgently Hiring
Thom Child And Family Services
Developmental Specialist - Early Intervention
Part-time Marlborough, MA 01752 Urgently Hiring
Direct Care Professional (Rutland, MA) - Full-time
Marlborough, MA 01752
If working within a group home setting with girls with psychological, emotional, behavioral, and/or substance related challenges emphasizing community integration sounds like a position you feel passionately about then this rewarding career is for you!
Base pay $16.80/hr. Could reach as high as $19.65/hr with 7+ years experience and a bachelors degree
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!
The program provides services for youth with varying diagnostic presentations including, mood and anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, disruptive behavior disorder, reactive attachment disorder and feathers of borderline personality disorder. These girls also may present with a range of cognitive functioning from mild intellectual disabilty to above average intelligence. This program model uses dialectial behavior therapy that has been adapted for adolescents and for brief intervention.
Being a Direct Care Professional at Devereux has its advantages!
You will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer you the privilege of being able to work very closely with some of the most vulnerable people in our community to build on their strengths and truly make a contribution to improving their lives, as well as:
- A fun, fast paced and supportive environment with opportunities to learn and grow in the Behavioral Healthcare field.
- Being a part of an interactive team that includes nursing, education, therapists, psychiatrists and you!
- The ability to have an influence on our kids' treatment plans.
- The opportunity to teach at-risk youth valuable life skills.
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health - Massachusetts and Rhode Island provides programs and services for children and adolescents with complex mental health and behavioral challenges. Located in Rutland, MA, this position is responsible for the safety and security of all youth as assigned and provides and ensures therapeutic interventions in a compassionate and safe environment.
Keywords: Youth Counselor, Direct Care Worker, Direct Care Counselor, Direct Service Worker, caregiver, dsp, Direct Support Professional, Residential Counselor, Mental Health Associate, Mental Health Technician, ASD, psychiatric services, inpatient, coaching, counseling, residential care, milieu, residential aide, human services, group home, monitor, mentor, mht, mental health technician, psychology, sociology, child welfare, social services, diploma, child care, behavioral technician, aba, rbt, mental health, autism
Devereux is committed to the health and safety of our staff. All Devereux centers have formal infectious-disease and emergency-management plans tailored to specifically address the unique aspects of communicable disease prevention including COVID-19. Learn more: .
Full-Time Benefits include (but are not limited to):
- 24 personal days off/year
- 8 sick days/year
- Blue Cross Insurance & High Deductible plans available
- FSA or HSA
- Cigna Dental plans
- Davis Vision plans
- Pet Insurance plans
- Tuition Reimbursement Program between 75-100% coverage
- 3% automatic contribution to 403b retirement account (TIAA Financial) after a year of service & discretionary 2% match
- Free Life Insurance up to 2x annual salary –
- Free Health Advocacy Services
- 5 free Carebridge counseling sessions
- 3-5 free wellness coaching sessions through NY Life
- $5,000 reimbursement for diagnosis and ABA services for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- $150 Gym membership reimbursement
- AT&T Mobile Discount
- Discounts on Hotels, Rental Cars, Theme Parks, Electronics & more!